Wow, I finally found out that the girl I had the deepest crush on is married and has a child!

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
I haven't seen her in over 15 years but she was my deepest crush. Even after 7 years I always woke up with her on my mind and feeling very empty hearted. The pain has gone for some time now but I still think about her every so often and wonder how her life is. Today I googled her and found out she has a husband and child. I'm happy for her.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Give her a call.

Who knows, maybe she wants to start something on the side.

Oct 25, 2006
I had a girlfriend once. I moved away and didn't see her for 7 years. When we met up again, she had turned into a lesbian.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
If she has a kid, you know she's not a virgin...

But seriously...she's married...OFF LIMITS!

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Originally posted by: tenshodo13
I had a girlfriend once. I moved away and didn't see her for 7 years. When we met up again, she had turned into a lesbian.
As long as you're not the last guy...

Mermaidman

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
Wow, a woman who got married and has a child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are the odds? :Q

mrCide

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 1999
i've looked up some crushes on myspace... some of them are rather unattractive now, some i got in touch with and started talking to again. i can't say i have any interest in any of them though. i'm not sure i could have a crush with my mentality these days anyway.

but yeah, google.. unless they're on myspace or facebook i don't go to any other lengths to look up people i used to talk to

erikistired

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2000
Originally posted by: BlinderBomber
Originally posted by: fisher
creepy much?

How is that creepy? I check up on ex-girlfriend's or crushes via facebook.

Sometimes I even send them messages.

from 15 years ago? at some point it becomes creepy, sorry.

ShadowOfMyself

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2006
LOL here we go ATOT saints as usual

Everytime someone mentions looking up a girl in the intarwebs, hes either a pedophile or a stalker or god knows what else :laugh:

One day I decided to look up past school friends from 10 years ago.. Does that make me a stalker too? bahaha!

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
There's one girl from way back that I always think 'what if' about.
Goddamn, she was hot.

RESmonkey

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
:( I'm currently in those early years...exactly how you described it. I'm probably going to end up the same way :(

edit = Why is that? Why can't I forget about this one chick i have a crush on? It's annoying...

prism

Oct 23, 2004
Originally posted by: BoomerD
If she has a kid, you know she's not a virgin...

But seriously...she's married...OFF LIMITS!

A ring can't plug a hole...

middlehead

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
My 'one that got away' got engaged last fall and turned up the next week with a positive pregnancy test, but it's been way less than 15 years.

MegaVovaN

Diamond Member
May 20, 2005
Originally posted by: RESmonkey
:( I'm currently in those early years...exactly how you described it. I'm probably going to end up the same way :(

edit = Why is that? Why can't I forget about this one chick i have a crush on? It's annoying...

lets support each other. There is a girl I have crush on for 2 years now, she goes to my campus.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: MegaVovaN

lets support each other. There is a girl I have crush on for 2 years now, she goes to my campus.

i don't know what it is, but i'm in the boat too.

some people just leave lasting impressions on you. for me it was that this guy was so witty and strong and yet so boyish and vulnerable at times. he was pretty unique, and yet it was a good thing to end it. i just can't get him out of my head. it's less and less as time goes on, but he never totally leaves.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: moshquerade

some people just leave lasting impressions on you. for me it was that this guy was so witty and strong and yet so boyish and vulnerable at times. he was pretty unique, and yet it was a good thing to end it. i just can't get him out of my head. it's less and less as time goes on, but he never totally leaves.

I never knew you felt that way about me.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: ThePresence
Originally posted by: moshquerade

I never knew you felt that way about me.

:laugh:

Pepsi90919

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: jpeyton
Give her a call.

Who knows, maybe she wants to start something on the side.

I hope that was a tongue-in-cheek reference to "stick out your hand".