WOW graphics issues

jcpjames

Oct 4, 2007
Hey guys, I am having trouble with WOW and have had trouble since i got the new hardware put in two days ago. Last night the icons were blacked out and fuzzy, graphics were distorted, and a blue screen error would cause my computer to shut down. I updated video drivers and tried again. Now the mouse movement causes the game to completely stop until i stop moving the mouse.

Any ideas?
thanks

soonerproud

Golden Member
Jun 30, 2007
What hardware did you upgrade? If it was the video card, you may have bought a bad one. Try testing it by putting the old graphics card back in and see if you have the same issue. Make certain you uninstall the drivers first.

jcpjames

Oct 4, 2007
i went to the intel website and downloaded the most recet video driver (Mobile Intel(R) 915GM/GMS, 910GML express chipset family) and also downloaded the graphics media accelerator driver, after which the problem switched from missing icons to lag during mouse movement

boglwe

Aug 16, 2007
I had that mouse issue with the game a while back, using a logitech g5 mouse. I did not have the mouse drivers installed, Works great after I installed the drivers, As for the rest of the stuff you really should post what hardware you are using, or we really cant help you.