WoW forums

Oct 20, 2005
Anyone having problems logging into WoW forums?

Everytime I try to login it gives me "login failure" and I know I am putting in the correct credentials since I can log into my account management. Just no forums...it was fine yesterday.

So just curious if anyone else had a problem...I hope I wasn't banned haha. I didn't post anything that would get me in trouble.

CKent

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
It's a sign... stay away from those forums. The utter banality and complete lack of maturity are enough to make you want to quit. It's like a middle school... but without the possibility of learning anything.

Oct 20, 2005
Originally posted by: RBachman
It's a sign... stay away from those forums. The utter banality and complete lack of maturity are enough to make you want to quit. It's like a middle school... but without the possibility of learning anything.

LOL I totally agree...however, it's really good entertainment when you're bored to read some of those whiny bastids :)

Tremulant

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
Originally posted by: Schfifty Five
Originally posted by: RBachman

LOL I totally agree...however, it's really good entertainment when you're bored to read some of those whiny bastids :)

I spent some time yesterday laughing and contributing to the insanity on those forums. Good times.

imported_Shivetya

Platinum Member
Jul 7, 2005
Yeah that idiocy plays right into Blizzard's hands because they can ignore questions of import by avoiding threads which idiots pollute.

Oct 20, 2005
Originally posted by: Shivetya
Yeah that idiocy plays right into Blizzard's hands because they can ignore questions of import by avoiding threads which idiots pollute.

Well, as much as I hate the idiot adolescent kiddies who do nothing but make retarded comments/whines, the CMs are pretty horrible at customer relations.

Yes I do not think they need to answer every thread especially ones that are just stupid complaints or stupid whines...but legit claims like the one about PvP rankings and many other bug issues are nearly always ignored. And all that most people ask is that they respond with a simple "ok we see the problem".

They even go as far as lying out of their asses about technical difficulties and how they are "implementing a solution"...most of it is BS and they are just trying to cover their asses.

But as long as I get to play my game w/ relatively no problems....I stay away from actually posting on those forums.

Tremulant

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004

Well, as much as I hate the idiot adolescent kiddies who do nothing but make retarded comments/whines, the CMs are pretty horrible at customer relations.

Yes I do not think they need to answer every thread especially ones that are just stupid complaints or stupid whines...but legit claims like the one about PvP rankings and many other bug issues are nearly always ignored. And all that most people ask is that they respond with a simple "ok we see the problem".

They even go as far as lying out of their asses about technical difficulties and how they are "implementing a solution"...most of it is BS and they are just trying to cover their asses.

But as long as I get to play my game w/ relatively no problems....I stay away from actually posting on those forums.

Yesterday someone asked what the actual level brackets were for BGs. Fangtooth replied with the wrong brackets. He was corrected and then the topic was nuked.

Someone reposted the topic and he replied again with the wrong info. It's kinda rediculous when the CMs don't know info like that.

jlarsson

Golden Member
Jul 31, 2001

Everytime I try to login it gives me "login failure" and I know I am putting in the correct credentials since I can log into my account management. Just no forums...it was fine yesterday.

So just curious if anyone else had a problem...I hope I wasn't banned haha. I didn't post anything that would get me in trouble.

I heard that you can't log in the same day you are billed for another cycle.

Oct 20, 2005
Originally posted by: jlarsson

I heard that you can't log in the same day you are billed for another cycle.

Really? I did'nt know that and I think you are right. I just checked my account billing and my new sub started today 11/11/2005, so maybe yesterday while they were billing me was teh problem.

I can log in just fine now...so it must be it.

Oct 20, 2005
Originally posted by: Tremulant

Yesterday someone asked what the actual level brackets were for BGs. Fangtooth replied with the wrong brackets. He was corrected and then the topic was nuked.

Someone reposted the topic and he replied again with the wrong info. It's kinda rediculous when the CMs don't know info like that.

I didn't see that thread, but that's exactly the kind of stuff I'm talking about as well.

A lot of times, the dumbass CMs just copy/paste generated answers and don't even bother to read what they are replying with.

Granted they have a lot of noobs to deal with but that is their job and their level of accuracy/effectivness sucks ass. I honestly don't understand what they are thinking when they post stuff or do'nt post stuff. Makes me want to just somehow teleport to their cubicle and punch them in the face :)