wow check out this funky new keyboard... frogpad

ShOcKwAvE827

Jul 28, 2001
right handed orientation is good for us lefties... too bad it screws the majority of the population.

z0mb13

Lifer
May 19, 2002
heh how does it work???

so u press shift or something to get to the other set of letters??

kami333

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2001
They've been out for a while.

I've recently started playing around with lefthand dvorak.

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I have a Twiddler at home that I got on Ebay. It's pretty cool. The Twiddler tech support guy was a complete douche. It's a very unprofessional and poorly run company. I had a simple question and instead of answering the question, he would only offer to sell me an instruction manual for $50.
rolleye.gif

Nanotech

Mar 10, 2004
WTF? Who the hell has the time to learn how to use one of these effectively? It appears as though the learning curve would be outrageous.

daveymark

Lifer
Sep 15, 2003
Q: How long will it take me to learn FrogPad??
A: Think about how long it took you to learn how to properly type on the standard qwerty keyboard. 79% of the population does not touch type. In about 2 minutes with FrogPad?, you will understand the logic behind the patented letter layout. In an hour you will remember where most of the letters are located, Then in about 6-10 hours you can get to 40 words a minute. Keep in mind, children do not go through a semester of typing classes. Children can be trained on FrogPad? very quickly. And imagine the difference it will make to their posture.

it's got to be more for data entry. just like that number pad on the right side of the board I never learned to use. It probably only takes a week of working with it to get decent at it.