Diamond Member
Dec 14, 1999
  • Bathe
  • Shower
  • Brush your teeth
  • Not wear deodorant or
  • Cologne or
  • Perfume

For six months? Would you do it on a dare?
What about a bet?

What if you get 100,000 bucks?

You also would be in a non-disclosure agreement. You would not be able to tell ANYONE why you stink the way you do. If you do, you lose the bet.

What would be your price if 100G's isn't enough?

{NOTE} You cannot do any of them for the 6 months.

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
I could not do that for any amount of money. I cannot stand being dirty. And not brushing your teeth? Ugh! ;)

The Dancing Peacock

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 1999
i could probably get away with the deoderant thing. I'd do it, I'm a poor college student. People would probably just think I hadn't showered that day, or I didn't have any clean laundry :)

late.

TDP

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Anyone who wouldn't take $100k to stop wearing perfume/cologne for 6 months is an idiot. It's not like you aren't clean.....

duragezic

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Hmm, not brushing your teeth would be bad... can you use mouthwash or anything like that? :)

xero

May 1, 2000
i dont wear cologne.....cuz i dont like too......actually i just dont have any :)

piku

Diamond Member
May 30, 2000
WHAT? YOU OWE ME 3.2 MILLION DOLLARS YOU BASTARD!!!!!

And to think I was doing it for free all this time...

hehehehe :p really, i take showers and wear deoderant and brush my teeth. really. reeeealy.

realy

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
Hell, during the summer when I don't have to do those things, I usually forget to do those things for days at a time. I'm sure I could probably force myself not to do it for 6 months....half a year of smelling bad ....hmm, if I had to go to school maybe not, but if I just had to go in public (with people I don't know), yeah I'd do it for $100G