Would you like to work at Office Max? Anaheim, CA store only. Please read.

Bad Dude

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2000
We are in need of associates both in electronics and sales floor for store 616 in Anaheim, CA. The pay rate depends on experience. If you are interested please email me. The pay can be good. Part time or full time. With my referal you can get a job quickly without waiting as when you just turn in an application without referal. We are in need of some one in electronics to close the store in the evenings. That could mean leaving the store around 10PM or earlier, depending on the manager. I am an associate myself at OM. So if you think you would like a job here, please email me.
Thanks for your attention.

Bad Dude

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2000
If you are serious about the job then please email me. Thanks for your cooperation. I do not know if other stores from other states are offering jobs, but my store do need people right now.

pamchenko

Golden Member
Nov 28, 1999
I'd work for you guys, but I'd hate to deal with annoying ppl who insist on pricematching everything

Bad Dude

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2000
As an associate, you won't have to ever pricematch for anyone. The manager is the one that decides on the pricematch. I have been there for 6 months now and never pricematch. So pricematch is not a problem.

puffpio

Golden Member
Dec 21, 1999
I'd work there PT for $20+ an hour, I have a crapload of electronics experience.

I doubt there are any jobs even offered at OM that can pay that much tho..mostly entry level positions rite?