Would you let your girlfriend do this?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Joemonkey

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2001
Yeah i'd let my girlfriend do that, take the money home, and then my wife would also be happy!

PanzerIV

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2002
Originally posted by: Joemonkey
Yeah i'd let my girlfriend do that, take the money home, and then my wife would also be happy!

LOL.

Yeah, I think a kiss is no big deal at all and you said that would be the end of it and they wouldn't see one another again. Sounds like a winner here. A fool and his money are soon parted!

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Lazee
Originally posted by: ElFenix
Originally posted by: Fingolfin269
Uhh, you're just talking about a kiss here. I'd kiss anyone for $10,000. :p

even that guy?

That is abso-phuckin-lutely disgusting. Work-Warning / eating food warning would have been nice. :frown:

i actually don't know what that links to cuz i've never followed it :)

eigen

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2003
In the netherland you can see women kiss alot more than a dudes lip for 10,000 dollars.... Hell they might not even be primates....So yeah go ahead and kiss the guy just by me a new computer when your done or let me have anal

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
My b/friend would kick the fool's butt just for asking,lol,the creep would be throwing money at my b/friend just to get him to stop hitting him:)

azazyel

Diamond Member
Oct 6, 2000
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
My b/friend would kick the fool's butt just for asking,lol,the creep would be throwing money at my b/friend just to get him to stop hitting him:)

Has a little bit of an anger problem does he?

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: azazyel
Originally posted by: Geekbabe

Has a little bit of an anger problem does he?

He doesn't tolerate fools well and as heavily muscled as he is you'd have to be a fool to approach him with something like this.