Discussion Would you just... go...

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 8, 2012
"Obey" "Obey" "Obey" "Obey".....
Have at it. Go take your red pill. Live in the woods with wild animals that eat your shit. Try to build your own log cabin. Hope people in shitholes countries don't rob you.

Personally just not for me...and as someone that has a general feeling in life that I can quit at anytime...I don't feel limited or that I have to obey anyone.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Have at it. Go take your red pill. Live in the woods with wild animals that eat your shit. Try to build your own log cabin. Hope people in shitholes countries don't rob you.

Personally just not for me...and as someone that has a general feeling in life that I can quit at anytime...I don't feel limited or that I have to obey anyone.

It's just that you very clearly reveal yourself as someone who doesn't know anything about life, or how to experience any of it. Yes, we know.

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
I've thought about it, but I like being where I am too much, or I guess I'm just too comfortable. I'm not tied down with a wife and kids, but I do own a house. I've never been the travel-type, in all honesty.

Reactions: YuliApp

Spacehead

Lifer
Jun 2, 2002
I should add too... i live in a rural area, not a city. I'm surrounded by woods & hay fields. I would be surprised if 10 cars went passed my place today, probably less. My closest neighbor is about 1/8 mile away. I drive to the "big city"(2010 pop. ~13,000) to work.
My home is my sanctuary. I feel i don't need to move anywhere to "get away from it all".

Reactions: skyking and YuliApp

YuliApp

Dec 27, 2017
desirehive.com
I've thought about it, but I like being where I am too much, or I guess I'm just too comfortable. I'm not tied down with a wife and kids, but I do own a house. I've never been the travel-type, in all honesty.
not really about traveling, just reaching the better destination as your (destiny, circumstances) lead you to less than perfect ones...

YuliApp

Dec 27, 2017
desirehive.com
I should add too... i live in a rural area, not a city. I'm surrounded by woods & hay fields. I would be surprised if 10 cars went passed my place today, probably less. My closest neighbor is about 1/8 mile away. I drive to the "big city"(2010 pop. ~13,000) to work.
My home is my sanctuary. I feel i don't need to move anywhere to "get away from it all".

that sure sounds like a win if weather and finances cooperate