Would you eat human if given the opportunity?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Would you eat human if given the opportunity?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cogman

Lifer
Sep 19, 2000
nope. Call me old fashioned, but there is just something wrong about eating your own kinds.

Strangely enough, if I died, I really wouldn't mind if someone ate me (Can't see why they would want to.).

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
nope. Call me old fashioned, but there is just something wrong about eating your own kinds.

Strangely enough, if I died, I really wouldn't mind if someone ate me (Can't see why they would want to.).
How many are there of you?

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
If I was starving and it was the only thing available? Sure, but if you just offered it to me now, no.

Cogman

Lifer
Sep 19, 2000
So if we had to eat someone, you'd be the best bet for the buffet.

well, not really. I'm pretty lean. I don't know how tasty I would be. (Though, I would probably be a healthy bet).

Speaking of which, I'm in the mood for Chinese.

skace

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
Only if you didn't tell me before hand what it was... like that time I ate cow intestine.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
well, not really. I'm pretty lean. I don't know how tasty I would be. (Though, I would probably be a healthy bet).

Speaking of which, I'm in the mood for Chinese.
They eat cats and stuff. Are you sure they're tasty?

Only if you didn't tell me before hand what it was... like that time I ate cow intestine.
Come on down south and I'll hook you up with some chitlins.D:

ShadowOfMyself

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2006
Yep, I dont see why not... Food is food, and its better for a dead person to feed a family than rotting away in some coffin