Would you date this woman?

ahenkel

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2009
I mean I guess its good you know she's nuts upfront before your house if filled with cats, but you should let your crazy out a little at a time. Also if she loves cats so much how come I don't see any?

She is cute though so she's got that going for her. People will look past crazy longer if you're attractive.

andylawcc

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
LMAOROFL.... best video for this month, if not this quarter (this year would be a stretch, but close contender)

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
(1) I would not date her after seeing that.
(2) I think she trolled us good.

May 11, 2008
NO !

I do not like her body language and facial expressions or the fact that she would post such a video. It almost seems she is the emotional period of the fertility cycle and has been infected by Toxoplasma gondi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii

T. gondii infections have the ability to change the behavior of rats and mice, making them drawn to, rather than fearful of, the scent of cats. This effect is advantageous to the parasite, which will be able to sexually reproduce if its host is eaten by a cat.[11] The infection is highly precise, as it does not affect a rat's other fears such as the fear of open spaces or of unfamiliar smelling food.

Studies have also shown behavioral changes in humans, including slower reaction times and a sixfold increased risk of traffic accidents among infected males,[12] as well as links to schizophrenia including hallucinations and reckless behavior. Recent epidemiologic studies by Stanley Medical Research Institute and Johns Hopkins University Medical Center indicate that infectious agents may contribute to some cases of schizophrenia.[13][14] A study of 191 young women in 1999 reported higher intelligence and guilt proneness in Toxoplasma-positive subjects.[15]

Scary thought is it not ? :hmm:

I think i can safely assume it is possible to edit a video before it is posted. To find a balance between being your honest self and removing quirks that would give interested viewers the wrong impressions.
Therefore this has to be fake. Personally, one cat i like, i would even build a computer controlled prey for it.

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
Holy crap, no. I hate cats. Cats suck. Even if she gave the best head in the world I would run a country mile from this loon.

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
They say you can't judge a book by its cover, but after seeing the first page, I think I'll put it back on the shelf.

Wyndru

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2009
the author on that link said:
So even if this woman is just a troll
If? This couldn't be a more obvious troll attempt. Between the fake crying and trying not to laugh half way through, I doubt many are questioning this.

Andy22

Golden Member
Jun 8, 2001
The more extreme her no tears crying gets the more obvious it becomes she is trolling.

May 11, 2008

When looking at boxxy , this popped up in my mind :

"Hey, that is the unhatched egg version of Jennifer Love Hewitt..."

Jeniffer-Love-Hewitt.png