Would you date a single mom?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dirtboy

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Sure I date her, but I don't know how much further it would go from that. I'm not ready to hand over all my money to take care of two more people -- I just don't want that kind of responsibility.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
probably not, its an added burden and responsibility. no honeymoon at all, straight to parenthood, you'd have to be very mature to want that. esp if mother doesn't have a good job, if you marry her you have an instant financial burden.

angelina jolies hotness is kinda tempered by the fact that she likes to adopt children off the cuff...but atleast she can afford to.

no one liked my way of getting the hot mom with the hot daughter?

good in theory, but the mom would probably murder u :)

geckojohn

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2000
When i was in Tahoe a few weeks ago, i talked to this guy my age that boned a 40 year old mom. He was pretty happy. I think older women treat guys better.

Thegonagle

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2000
Originally posted by: geckojohn
When i was in Tahoe a few weeks ago, i talked to this guy my age that boned a 40 year old mom. He was pretty happy. I think older women treat guys better.

"Experienced" women who love gettin' it on are wonderful!

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: 0roo0roo
probably not, its an added burden and responsibility. no honeymoon at all, straight to parenthood, you'd have to be very mature to want that. esp if mother doesn't have a good job, if you marry her you have an instant financial burden.

angelina jolies hotness is kinda tempered by the fact that she likes to adopt children off the cuff...but atleast she can afford to.

no one liked my way of getting the hot mom with the hot daughter?

good in theory, but the mom would probably murder u :)

hehe ok ok :)

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Only if she's really special, cause I would rather have my own kids - and not until I'm at least in my very late 20s!!!

TekChik

Jan 15, 2003
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
Originally posted by: jimmygates
Tom Leykis says no to single moms.

-Jimbo

Single mothers say no to asshats:)

amen to that. sheesh. single moms for the most part are (or at least SHOULD BE) extreeeeemely picky. my daughter is my first priority and if i didn't have a boyfriend, i wouldn't date ANY of you, based solely on your idiotic responses. and not because i'm not good-looking, either (ask M4H :p ).

Calin

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2001
Maybe, but it is just a "I don't know"... Off course, hypotethically speaking....

Calin

Rufio

Banned
Mar 18, 2003
if she was so hot and had a 18 year old so hot daughter too!! I'd date them both!

elektrolokomotive

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2004
I started dating a women w/ 2 kids (boy, 12 and girl, 6) after my divorce. That was almost a year ago. We're living together now and I'll probably marry her. I'm more in love with her than I ever was with my ex after 15 years of marriage.

skace

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
Originally posted by: TekChik
amen to that. sheesh. single moms for the most part are (or at least SHOULD BE) extreeeeemely picky. my daughter is my first priority and if i didn't have a boyfriend, i wouldn't date ANY of you, based solely on your idiotic responses. and not because i'm not good-looking, either (ask M4H :p ).

Not even me? I feel ripped off, I didn't even post my idiotic response yet.

fw3308

Dec 12, 2003
I have and ended up getting married to her. We started dating when her son was 2 and we just celebrated out tne year anniversary in January. I was leary at first but things have worked out nice.

TekChik

Jan 15, 2003
Originally posted by: skace
Originally posted by: TekChik

Not even me? I feel ripped off, I didn't even post my idiotic response yet.

ok, fine...

post your idiotic response and if i feel like i need to, i'll edit my post.

fair? :D