Would you date a single mom?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

brtspears2

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2000
Originally posted by: jimmygates
Tom Leykis says no to single moms.

-Jimbo

My thoughts exactly. Single moms just need cash somewhere. Besides if I want kids I wanna make my own.

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: SherEPunjab
screw you guys. shes HOTT. mmmmMmmmMm....

i don't care. i know she's got more silicone than a Cray® Supercomputer, but I could careless. I know she's been pillaged by more men than than Elton John, but I could careless.

I find her SEXAYY.

*drool*

Uh, she got them taken out a long time ago... Silicone free now.

SherEPunjab

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2002
Originally posted by: silverpig
Originally posted by: SherEPunjab
screw you guys. shes HOTT. mmmmMmmmMm....

i don't care. i know she's got more silicone than a Cray® Supercomputer, but I could careless. I know she's been pillaged by more men than than Elton John, but I could careless.

I find her SEXAYY.

*drool*

Uh, she got them taken out a long time ago... Silicone free now.

I'm pretty sure i heard she got them put back in.

JoeKing

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Nope, not even if she was MILF of the century. To much baggage for my immature self. :D

-edit-
though if she was flithy rich and MILFY then yeah I guess I would.

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000
Originally posted by: xmellyx
Guys automatically assume that single moms are looking for someone to support them. Why? Why can't it just be that she can support herself, and is looking for some fun on the side? Afterall she still has 'needs' to be fulfilled and human, right?

so would you date her or not?

im married, and wouldnt.

if i was single...i might, but i definitely wouldnt if the kid was a pain in the ass.

trmiv

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I have before.....NEVER AGAIN. Good thing I have a girlfriend so I dont have to worry about it.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Here is a different POV for you guys: If you were a single dad would you expect girls to give you a fair shot???

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Lazee
what if it's a hot mom with a hot 19 year old daughter? :D

;):D:gift:
rose.gif
:heart::evil::beer::Q:camera::D

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Been there, done that, and will do it again. Of course, it will depend on how the SMs look and act.

Some of you guys' replies are so hillarious. Unless you look as good as Brad Pitt or have money as much as Bill Gates, don't act like you are all that and turn your noses up. You don't know what you been missing.