Worst Movie Ever that you watched

Page 15 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Metron

Golden Member
Oct 16, 2003
Punch Drunk Love, with Adam Sandler... the only movie I've ever walked out of the theater.

Metron

mobobuff

Lifer
Apr 5, 2004
Originally posted by: Metron
Punch Drunk Love, with Adam Sandler... the only movie I've ever walked out of the theater.

Metron

Hey, that movie wasn't so bad.

Why would you walk out of a movie you've already paid for? Even if it's a complete stinkburger, I don't see the point in walking out.

mordantmonkey

Diamond Member
Dec 23, 2004
Originally posted by: edro13
Envy.

Fucking horrible. christopher walken somehow managed to keep people from burning down theaters for that one.
that was a horrible peice of sh!t. I blame ben stiller, he's a douche bag. of course the directing, writing, plot, pacing also sucked balls.

mordantmonkey

Diamond Member
Dec 23, 2004
Originally posted by: Metron

Metron

that's because you suck at movies. I thought it was good. but i guess if you were expecting the usual adam sandler fare then you would be dissappointed.

Nov 5, 2001
NOTHING BUT TROUBLE
NOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLENOTHING BUT TROUBLE

/thread

azazyel

Diamond Member
Oct 6, 2000
Cat Women is now the worst movie I have ever seen. It's used to be Deep Blue (I think, the one will LL Cool J). But Cat Women took the award away from them.

"Deepest, Bluest, My hat's like a shark's fin"

Monkeytool

Apr 2, 2005
I think its obviously Battlefield Earth for large production movies, I really can't understand how a lot of the more popular movies could be the worst you've seen unless you really don't watch a lot of movies, I could go through the whole list, but I'm being lazy right now.
As far as the overall worst movie I have seen, I would have to say "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians" I actually got this in my Christmas stocking from my MIL appearently she picked it up from the dollar store as a gag gift. Well unfortunately I soiled my dvd player with it (yes it's on dvd now) and it wasn't even the mst3k vers. I really don't know what the moron who decided to rerelease this was thinking, but he/she has done us a great disservice. If you haven't seen this then I don't think you really know what an awful movie is. You all would probably change 90% of your answers after seeing it.
Oh and I haven't seen many of the SciFi Channel filler crap as peoples answers, but there are so many bad shows on that station, lightyears beyond the likes of Kevin Costner, Van Damme, Kevin Smith etc. etc. in Craptasticness, I would say the majority even surpass the most Whoopi Goldberg movies, but I am probably wrong there since I stay away from those. I digress.

Velk

Jul 29, 2004

Showgirls. I gave credit to MrShowbiz for rating that one at -1 on a scale of 1 to 10.

cryptonomicon

Oct 20, 2004
hell boy.

also all the james bond's with the the ugly out-of place guy they cast for him (two movies I think-- thankfully only two) from many years ago.

Aquila76

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2004
www.facebook.com
Originally posted by: cryptonomicon
hell boy.

also all the james bond's with the the ugly out-of place guy they cast for him (two movies I think-- thankfully only two) from many years ago.

That would be Timothy Dalton.

cryptonomicon

Oct 20, 2004
Originally posted by: Aquila76
hell boy.

yes!

those movies SUCKEDSUCKEDSUCKED!@!@!!!

Roger Moore, Sean Connery were so much better, no comparison heh.

Aquila76

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2004
www.facebook.com
Originally posted by: Aquila76
hell boy.

yes!

those movies SUCKEDSUCKEDSUCKED!@!@!!!

Roger Moore, Sean Connery were so much better, no comparison heh.

Even that one-time Bond (George Lazenby, IIRC) from 'On Her Majesty's Secret Service' was infinitely better.