Worst Movie Ever that you watched

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Quasmo

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2004
Originally posted by: Jnetty99
Originally posted by: ScoobMaster
Moulan Rouge

I saw that one after having several happy hour drinks, that made it worse

I remember being trashed and singing along to the songs, even though it was my first time ever watching the movie.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Ju-On (original Japanese version of The Grudge). It was just so utterly freakin' retarted, and there was no fvcking point to the whole thing.

ondarkness

Platinum Member
Nov 10, 2004
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
Ju-On (original Japanese version of The Grudge). It was just so utterly freakin' retarted, and there was no fvcking point to the whole thing.

as is the case with most japanese horror flicks.
although ring-u was somewhat scary..

epsilon

Oct 6, 2000
The cause of most of your problems is one man.
Jerry bruckheimer.
He is the producer or director of many of the movies you hate so much. Seriously, look him up. The man should be barred from the movie industry. His movies assume you're like a cat, able to be amused by so much as a simkle ball of yarn.
Down with Bruckheimer !

SearchMaster

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2002
Even though it's reasonably critically acclaimed, and directed by the Coens, the only movie I ever got my money back for was Barton Fink. Ugh.

PanzerIV

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2002
Originally posted by: batmang
cold creek manor

worst, movie, EVER.

Oh man somehow I had managed to successfully store that in the dark recesses of my mind and forget about it. What a sh!tfest of a movie. Also, the remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacre pissed me off so badly I almost walked out of the movie but my family was still watching it.

torpid

Lifer
Sep 14, 2003
Ninja Scroll. A horrible movie by itself, but it also is the epitome of every negative anime stereotype out there and probably is in no small way responsible for the negative stigma of anime in society that we are only just starting to get over (mostly thanks to miyazaki).