World War II Question

calvinbiss

Golden Member
Apr 5, 2001
LOL
Its not my homework, I'm at work, and my GF is asking me!! She says that the 5 victors are the 5 perm. members of the UN.

Just answer please...

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Originally posted by: calvinbiss
LOL
Its not my homework, I'm at work, and my GF is asking me!! She says that the 5 victors are the 5 perm. members of the UN.

Just answer please...

we are not going to give you answers so you can get some loving from your girlfirend later.

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: FoBoT
Originally posted by: calvinbiss She says that the 5 victors are the 5 perm. members of the UN.
the 5 permanent SC member nations are USA China France Russia UK

Replace China with australia

Ausm

calvinbiss

Golden Member
Apr 5, 2001
Originally posted by: rudder
LOL

Just answer please...

we are not going to give you answers so you can get some loving from your girlfirend later.

Well thats just downright wrong!

yoda291

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2001
Originally posted by: rudder
LOL

Just answer please...

Dude, if that's all it takes...I'll hit it. I can describe a tcp/ip packet too! What does that get me?

gregshin

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2000
1.) USA
2.) West Germany
3.) England
4.) USSR
5.) Korea - korea finally gained independence from the japanese...although you can argur that are split in half but at least the world finally knew where korea is and was. The majority of the world thought korea was a just a colony of japan.

France is not winner because they effectively lost their powers to govern their colonies in the far east and africa. They lost the whole of south east asia, morroco, algeria, etc.

reitz

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
If you mean the major victors in Europe, then it would be the US, UK, USSR, and France. At the close of hostilities in Europe, Germany was divided into four sections, each one controlled by one of those nations.

The five permanent members of the Security Council are not the same as the victorious powers in WWII.

Jadow

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2003
US - established as a world super power
Jews - got Israel
Japanese - lost the war, but democratic soceity set up afterwards, made it possible to become an industrial superpower.
Eisenhower - Because president because of it
PVT Joe Jackson - got a ton of poon in Paris afterwards.