World looking forward to President Romney

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Romney has something that Obama never had when he took office... Experience. Obama never ran anything and the toughest thing he probably had to do was balance his own checkbook.

Reminder: Businessmen ran our country into the ground (Bush/Cheney), got richer than their wildest expectations from doing it and are determined to keep the nation in the hole no matter what party is in the White House. It's just easier for them if one of their very own (Romney) is there doing their bidding.

As it stands, all they can do now is tell their puppets in the legislature to block anything and everything that keeps them from accomplishing a complete takeover of the government, or whatever keeps them from gouging our treasury like they did under Bush.

Businessmen will/did run our nation like Romney ran some other businesses he controlled: Cold, hard, front-end maximum profit-oriented. He will be there on the hill thinking as a businessman does: Make money for himself and those that put him in office, namely, the .01%. He will take over where Bush/Cheney left off and make sure that big business sucks the nation's treasury dry and fill their pockets with it all, just like Bush/Cheney did from 2000-2008. He will privatize whatever federally funded public services he can and kill off what he can't. He will deregulate for profit, let the public be damned and Buyer Beware!

Hey, it's just them going after THEIR money, after all....nothing personal, really.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Never mind even coming close to balancing a budget, creating jobs, boosting consumer confidence and all that other crap, what really matters is what Europe or some third world shit-hole thinks about the US.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
So exactly how would President Romney make thing better for people around the world?

By pulling the USA out of this Obama economic doldrums and bringing reason back to governance.

Obama is forward to failure.

Romney is the real hope for change.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
5-12-2012

Around world, Obama's presidency a disappointment

In Europe, where more than 200,000 people thronged a Berlin rally in 2008 to hear Barack Obama speak...
Like so much that surrounds this Fool, Bobo, the Post Turtle, that is just not true. They were there for a rock concert and this pathologic narcissist just showed up to give an unwanted speech to a big crowd as a photo op for his campaign.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
Businessmen will/did run our nation like Romney ran some other businesses he controlled: Cold, hard, front-end maximum profit-oriented. He will be there on the hill thinking as a businessman does: Make money for himself and those that put him in office, namely, the .01%. He will take over where Bush/Cheney left off and make sure that big business sucks the nation's treasury dry and fill their pockets with it all, just like Bush/Cheney did from 2000-2008. He will privatize whatever federally funded public services he can and kill off what he can't. He will deregulate for profit, let the public be damned and Buyer Beware!

I hope so. I pray so. Success is always better than failure.

Apr 27, 2012
What change would that be? Put the white back into the White House?

obama isn't even black, he is half black and half white and was only voted for his skin color by idiots who think he can fix the mess like jesse jackson, al sharpton and other animals

Other animals? Enjoy some time away.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

alzan

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Actually what Romney will do is fire most of the American citizens, keep the illegals for cheap labor, overload the country with even more debt, than just when the time is right sell the country for a profit.

It's what Mittens does best.

JKing106

Platinum Member
Mar 19, 2009
So, you're implying that black people are animals. Tell me, how much are Klan dues these days? Is there an initiation ceremony? Are you required to be married to your cousin for membership? Do they even call themselves the Klan anymore, or do are they named something more politically correct, like "The Heritage Foundation," or "Crossroads GPS?" I'm genuinely curious.

JKing106

Platinum Member
Mar 19, 2009
At least you admit Obama's meaning of change is "change the color of the skin of the guy in the White House". That is a good step.

Incredibly weak troll. Try harder.

So, what will Romney change? Seems like he's going to be Bush Jr., Jr. We all know how well that worked out. But at least it'll be the "White" House again, amirite?

T_Yamamoto

Lifer
Jul 6, 2011

So, what will Romney change? Seems like he's going to be Bush Jr., Jr. We all know how well that worked out. But at least it'll be the "White" House again, amirite?

Lol. Troll fails.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011

Not trolling, just exposing your view. You instantly went to the race card.

Obama's version of change was to continue all the flaws of Bush and add his own. That is not change, that is staying the same.

One of the things Romney will change is to use the republican controlled Congress (which will most likely happen) to end the fiasco that is Obamacare. THAT is change we can count on.

JKing106

Platinum Member
Mar 19, 2009
Obamacare is Romneycare, repackaged. It's the same thing Republicans proposed in the 90's. So, why is it bad, other than that's what you've been told to think? Why is the health of insurance companies, which is the biggest scam in the history of civilization, more important to you than the health of it's citizens?

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Only if you pretend the States and the Fed Gov have the same Constitutional rights and powers.
Only if you pretend Romneycare punishes companies (and their employees) when companies give good healthcare coverage at a low cost.

If you do not pretend those two things, then you can easily see that Obamacare and Romney are not the same thing.

JKing106

Platinum Member
Mar 19, 2009
D0 you have an original thought in your head? Or is it just a jumble of talking points floating around in there? Nothing you just posted disputes anything I said. You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
I see you wish to keep pretending. Reality silently cries for you.

As for original, I fully state I got the idea from the US Constitution.

JKing106

Platinum Member
Mar 19, 2009
What am I pretending? Again, is there an original thought in your head. Again, Obamacare is Romenycare, it's the same fucking thing. It was conceived by the Republicans in the 1990's. Again, tell my why it is bad, in your own words. No cutting and pasting from Fox, Limbaugh, or Hannity.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
You really have a short attention span. I will say it again:

They are the same only if you pretend the States and the Fed Gov have the same Constitutional rights and powers and only if you pretend Romneycare punishes companies (and their employees) when companies give good healthcare coverage at a low cost.