WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Cindy McCain Caught Cheating on J-Mac!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
Originally posted by: palehorse
Originally posted by: jpeyton
I can only feel sympathy for her.

Being married to the Crypt Keeper sounds like a horrifying existence.
So let me get this straight, adultery is OK as long as the victim is elderly?

You're such an ass...

No, that's not what he meant. He's saying adultery is OK as long as the victim is an old white Republican.

I'll wait for confirmation from another source. Sad if true.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Originally posted by: aphex
:( I feel bad for Mac if this turns out to be true.
Dude (dudette?) John and Cindy have been in a sham marriage for many years. They haven't lived together for many years. It is a continuing marriage of a convenience for both of them. It's a marriage in name only.
I don't think John cares at all what Cindy does. And vice-versa.
All Cindy wanted was to come to Washington as First Lady.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Originally posted by: techs
Dude (dudette?) John and Cindy have been in a sham marriage for many years. They haven't lived together for many years. It is a continuing marriage of a convenience for both of them. It's a marriage in name only.
I don't think John cares at all what Cindy does. And vice-versa.
All Cindy wanted was to come to Washington as First Lady.

how do you know... any of this?

Feb 6, 2007

You're such an ass...

The real question is why is adultery anyone's business but those involved? I don't care if Cindy McCain slept around any more than I care if John McCain slept around any more than I care that Bill Clinton slept around. I'd care if my wife slept around (not being married, that's not yet a problem), but it's none of my business when a politician or his/her spouse is a philanderer. I simply don't care.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Originally posted by: sunzt
McCain's ex-wife must be laughing her head off.

Karma bites back John.
Yup, he deserves it since he was an adulterer first. Cindy is a POS, she pursued him for 10 months even when she knew he was married with 3 kids. Homewrecking again, not surprised.

Ktulu

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2000

Why? He deserves it for cheating on and abandoning his ex-wife. What goes around comes around.

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
Originally posted by: Atomic Playboy

You're such an ass...

The real question is why is adultery anyone's business but those involved? I don't care if Cindy McCain slept around any more than I care if John McCain slept around any more than I care that Bill Clinton slept around. I'd care if my wife slept around (not being married, that's not yet a problem), but it's none of my business when a politician or his/her spouse is a philanderer. I simply don't care.
Some of us prefer to hold the senior-most leaders of the free world to a higher standard than most of our own worthless neighbors. The moment they become a "representative" of any sort, they give up the right to be average scum-sucking gutter trash -- and this includes their spouses as well.

I refuse to allow immoral scumbags to "represent" me.

wwswimming

Banned
Jan 21, 2006
does this mean JMac can have an affair with someone now ?

he ought to be able to redeem those cheat-on-your-spouse points
somehow.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by: SP33Demon

Karma bites back John.
Yup, he deserves it since he was an adulterer first. Cindy is a POS, she pursued him for 10 months even when she knew he was married with 3 kids. Homewrecking again, not surprised.

Who gives a shit about other random people's love lives? I don't.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004

Some of us prefer to hold the senior-most leaders of the free world to a higher standard than most of our own worthless neighbors. The moment they become a "representative" of any sort, they give up the right to be average scum-sucking gutter trash -- and this includes their spouses as well.

why should they be held to a higher moral standard as long as the issue has no issue on their ability to do their job and is not illegal? and how would Cindy McCain having an affair have anything to do with John McCain's morals?

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
Originally posted by: wwswimming
does this mean JMac can have an affair with someone now ?

he ought to be able to redeem those cheat-on-your-spouse points
somehow.
Actually, he should just ditch the bitch and take half her money. I'm quite sure he'll never have to worry about finding some arm-candy or company on those lonely nights...

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: TallBill

Karma bites back John.

So you no doubt want your $40 million back from Ken Starr, right?

brencat

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2007
Actually, he should just ditch the bitch and take half her money. I'm quite sure he'll never have to worry about finding some arm-candy or company on those lonely nights...
Won't work as I'm 95% sure there's a pre-nup. Remember hearing that somewhere...

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
Originally posted by: loki8481

why should they be held to a higher moral standard as long as the issue has no issue on their ability to do their job and is not illegal? and how would Cindy McCain having an affair have anything to do with John McCain's morals?
good vs. poor judgment.

In this case, McCain's choice of an immoral wife calls his own judgment into question -- similar to his poor choice of Palin as a running mate. As it was with Clinton in the 90's, I simply refuse to support any "representative" who demonstrates patterns of poor or immoral judgment.

Hell, in my line of work, adultery would cost me my clearances, my job, my retirement, and I'd more than likely be brought up on charges. I would expect the same of any public servant, especially those in such powerful positions.

In this case, as I said above, John should demonstrate some good judgment, for a change, and just ditch the bitch.

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
Originally posted by: brencat
Won't work as I'm 95% sure there's a pre-nup. Remember hearing that somewhere...
Any person who signs a pre-nup that does not include adultery as a breach of contract is an idiot.

Yet another demonstration of poor judgment...

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004

good vs. poor judgment.

In this case, McCain's choice of an immoral wife calls his own judgment into question -- similar to his poor choice of Palin as a running mate. As it was with Clinton in the 90's, I simply refuse to support any "representative" who demonstrates patterns of poor or immoral judgment.

Hell, in my line of work, adultery would cost me my clearances, my job, my retirement, and I'd more than likely be brought up on charges. I would expect the same of any public servant, especially those in such powerful positions.

In this case, as I said above, John should demonstrate some good judgment, for a change, and just ditch the bitch.

so, being a moral absolutist > working it out?

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Perknose

So you no doubt want your $40 million back from Ken Starr, right?

Indeed. I don't care who the President is sleeping with or really anything at all about their personal lives unless it affects their performance.

That being said, "I don't wish to share details about my personal life" is a better answer then lying. I don't recall how the whole thing even started where he even could lie. It never should have been brought up to begin with, but he certainly didn't help the situation.

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005

good vs. poor judgment.

it's all about judgment and character...

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001

Karma bites back John.

I don't give a shit. And he still deserves any of the bad shit that happens to him. /thread.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001

Karma bites back John.

I don't give a shit. And he still deserves any of the bad shit that happens to him. /thread.

By saying deserves, then you automatically do care. That shows emotion.

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005

good vs. poor judgment.

We just had a president who was faithful to his wife. I'd take the rascally yet competent bastard before him every day of the week.

RightIsWrong

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2005

good vs. poor judgment.

By your standards and definition, we should just resort to total and complete anarchy and chaos.

There isn't a single person on this planet that has not shown poor judgment in their lives and to hold a person accountable for another person's mistakes shows just how out of touch you are on the topic.

In fact, I believe that it is incredibly poor judgment to act morally superior to others when you are just as imperfect as the rest of us and have made countless mistakes during your life and the fact that you still associate with everyone else that you do considering how many more countless mistakes were made by them.