Work chair for Forum Members

Apr 5, 2000
Its ugly and doesn't have a headrest - ackk

And the legs are plastic....gee maybe they did that to save some $$ for the consumer :p

djbacklash

Apr 18, 2000
I've had my Herman Miller Aeron (same as one in lupin's link) for a couple months now and think it's worth the $800 I dished out for it. It's tiiite ;)

HannibalX

Diamond Member
May 12, 2000
LOL - I am using some old POS office chair from 1980 that was donated to the United Way (I used to intern there) which I was lucky enough for them to give me (they were gonna throw it away). At this point any of these chairs looks mighty swank.

Farbio

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2000
forget these things...i'm still looking for the recliner for the den that has a beer fridge built into the armrest and a toilet built into the bottom and a lifetime college football nfl ticket subscription...man sat and sundays, i'd be having bed sores, cuz i'd never move, but then again, this chair would be perfect enough to have an air circulation built in to prevent that:)

nickdakick

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2000
Farbio: you should contact the people that produced "Home Improvement". I remember one broadcast when Tim built a man's bathroom. He had a chair in there, just like you described it.

nickdakick

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2000
Chairs like that should be available @ discount prices from senior status on and for free @ elite status by Anand. ;)

hubbs

Platinum Member
Mar 26, 2000
Speaking of Chairs. I'm going to go get my lawn chair and sit on that prolly more comfy:)

ratkil

Platinum Member
Jan 12, 2000
I know a few people that have that first chair Lupin linked to. It is a very, very nice chair. Provides a lot of support, and lets air flow through. I would love to have one, but unfortunately, I have this weird habit of buying computer components that soaks up all my money.......strange huh?

Sykus

Oct 13, 1999
the company i work for bought a bunch of those, and i can vouch for their extreme comfort. i hate sitting in any other chair now, even my couch.

Tateman1

Mar 19, 2000
That chair is great! I am working tech support for a company, and these are the chairs they bought us. It has adjustments everywhere! Very compfortable! Now if I can just get it home....:p

djbacklash

Apr 18, 2000
Haha yea the Herman Miller Aeron is a killer chair ;) I was so proud of it when I plunked down the cash for one...imagine how I felt when my gf comes home on her first day on the job at tells me everyone at her office has one. Suddenly I don't feel so special any more - ehehe