Words Im sick off

DogFish90IPA

Feb 21, 2008
Well Im sure all of you have words you are sick of in recent times, here is my top 5 and why.

1. Green- I'm so sick of this word, I'm not against enviro concerns, but cmon everyone is slapping this damn word on everything. Do I care that the comedy festival I'm attending is Green?

2. Chipolte- This is the new flavor apparently, McDonalds has a chipolte bbg sandwich, Half of Chilis menu has the word on it. Enough already. I work at a wing joint and I about blew up when some complained we didn't have chipolte wings.

3. FaceBook/Myspace- I know I may be behind the times, but Just F'n call me, dont send me a face book message. Back in my day we all gathered around to talk trash about people, we didn't go home and post it.

4. Blog/Blogoshpere- This may just be me, but I don't care what most bloggers have to say. People of low intelligence often hold anything they read in a blog to be true, and when it gets repeated to me as if they said it, I wanna puke. Keep your journal under your bed.

5. Pwn/Noob or any variation there of- This one maybe just for the gamers, Pwnt, own, pwnage, noob, newb. FFS, I get so pissed when im playing TF2 and I get wrenched and somone says Pwned. Seriously? Who came up with this? and why are people saying it? I just recently heard a kid watching a football game say "that guy got PWNED. "

Knowingly creating a second account is against the rules. Read the PM sent from the moderator account.

esquared
Anandtech Senior Moderator

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
I've got a pic of a green chipotle on my myspace blog. It pwns you.

potato28

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005
Well, noob, I'm eating a green chipolte while posting on Myspace and Facebook, along with a blog and blogoshpere. I also pwned a few more noobs earlier. ;)

Beev

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2006
Of
Chipotle
Chipotle
BBQ
Chipotle
Someone
Someone

Those are words I'm sick of people spelling wrong

May 31, 2001
Did you know that Chipotle peppers are just smoked jalapeno peppers, which start out green before the smoking process? I thought about making a Blog dedicated to peppers, and pwning all of the n00bs in the Blogosphere that think they know about Chipotle peppers, but you don't get as many hits on a Blog.

I think I will make a page about them on MySpace or FaceBook instead. Less hassle, and more traffic.

TwiceOver

Lifer
Dec 20, 2002
I'd have to agree with 3, 4, and 5. 1 is getting there. As for 2... Don't worry we are getting back to a phase of "Extreme" everything.

Cobalt

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2000
AT isn't your blog either, sounds like someone ate to many chipotles for breakfast and got pwned by the burning green aftermath. STFU

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
Sorry to hear your n00b ass got pwn'd in your favorite game maybe you should stop using atot to whine and get a blog instead.

DogFish90IPA

Feb 21, 2008
Did I offend some of you thousand plus posters? Sorry to tramp on your favorite words? Maybe I should Add flamers to my list. Not to get off topic, but what words are you guys sick off? Surely some of you agree with some of the words on my list.

Pepsi90919

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
yeah well i need a 1 amp fuse so my sirius tuner will work and i can't find any, how the fuck do you think i feel