SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Well, the side that only sees everything in race and demographics, the liberals that go out of their way to draw lines between us and highlight and create differences between us did it again. I guess being a woman wasn't enough for a woman's march, not diverse enough. Participation in this was voluntary, that was the turn out.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019...stly-white-city-canceled-for-being-too-white/

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/or...-in-northern-california-because-its-too-white

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-m...-overwhelmingly-white/?utm_term=.bdc7668fad10

Great opinions on it:

If something was canceled for being too brown there would be outrage. Once again the left doesn't want equality, they want privilege and to create white guilt, to create anti-white racism.

You simply MUST learn to keep your inflammatory rhetoric our of your thread titles.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Just so I understand a white leadership panel who organized this march that wanted a more diverse crowd is racist?

Based on the definition of racism I ain't seein' it.

Jan 25, 2011
Meanwhile, in realityville.

Our intention with this march is to affect real social change by raising the voices of all women within our community. We recognize the majority of our current leadership team is white, and planning for this event has been centered around our experiences. In recognizing our failure to put enough effort into being more inclusive, we are attempting to make things right by taking this time to create a more balanced leadership team. Our goal moving forward is to ensure the voices of women of color are heard and centered when we come together for the furtherance of the rights and protection of women.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Just so I understand a white leadership panel who organized this march that wanted a more diverse crowd is racist?

Based on the definition of racism I ain't seein' it.

Yes, the lefties only see in terms of race. They don't care about actual turnout of the real demographics of the town where they're planning to march. They only care about race and optics. It just goes to show they don't cherish true equality, they don't see people as equal. If people are people and equal, the turnout shouldn't have mattered to the them.

Do you think they would have canceled if it was 99% brown women that showed up?

Jan 25, 2011
Yes, the lefties only see in terms of race. They don't care about actual turnout of the real demographics of the town where they're planning to march. They only care about race and optics. It just goes to show they don't cherish true equality, they don't see people as equal. If people are people and equal, the turnout shouldn't have mattered to the them.
Except what they have said is they realize their goals and planning has centered only on the experiences of white women. They want to organize something more inclusive so their stated goals will address those experiences of other minority women in the community they may not be aware of or have experienced themselves.

You really do suck at reading comprehension.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Do you think they would have canceled if it was 99% brown women that showed up?
The left sees people as having equal potential. Righties see that as oppression. That's why Trump continually demonizes people of color.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Except what they have said is they realize their goals and planning has centered only on the experiences of white women. They want to organize something more inclusive so their stated goals will address those experiences of other minority women in the community they may not be aware of or have experienced themselves.

You really do suck at reading comprehension.

Once again the racists create the race issues where none previously existed.

Jan 25, 2011
So you're saying the white women were racists? The ones who made the decision?

Again, you fucking ignorant piece of shit. The decision wasn't about race. It was about the experiences that people of different ethnicity might experience which they don't see in their day to day lives.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
White-on-white racism is reaching heretofore unimaginable levels. It's a damn epidemic. We should fight this new scourge with heaping amounts of pearl clutching and concern troll threads.

Reactions: nickqt

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Meanwhile, in realityville.

It must be said...

Gra7.gif

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I think its an outrage all the incidents of white people harassing other white people just for existing.

I think we need to start a thread. Think police are overwhelmed with calls from white people "I see white people walking around" ?

ITS A SCOURGE I SAY, A SCOURGE!!!

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Yes. But anti-white sentiment, privilege over equality are mainstream themes with the left today.
You just proved everyone's point, genius. Only you can claim the desire of a march to reflect the actual makeup of women in this country to be white oppression.

Equality for all is not oppression of whites.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Yes. But anti-white sentiment, privilege over equality are mainstream themes with the left today.

The desire for inclusion and diversity that you're complaining about is neither 'anti-white sentiment' nor 'privilege over equality.'

Buddy, I am white, and all I see you doing here is complaining about white "n****r lovers." That's your everyday theme.

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
How is "The world needs to listen to women of color" racist?

I fail comprehension.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
It is if you believe that your white skin makes you better than those with brown skin.

Good thing I don't believe that. I believe everyone is equal and anyone can achieve in this country if they make responsible decisions. Skin color does not make the person. I'm big fan of diversity and love our mixing pot. But the left is plainly anti-white today, racist. And when it comes to minorities, the left keeps their boot firmly on their the throats of those minorities.

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Good thing I don't believe that. I believe everyone is equal and anyone can achieve in this country if they make responsible decisions. Skin color does not make the person. I'm big fan of diversity and love our mixing pot. But the left is plainly anti-white today, racist. And when it comes to minorities, the left keeps their boot firmly on their the throats of those minorities.
Did you just contradict yourself almost in the same sentence?

Is this satire or something?

"left is plainly anti-white today, racist. And when it comes to minorities, the left keeps their boot firmly on their the throats of those minorities."

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
You don't?? Tiki carrying torch bearers are fine people but a group who wants diverse attendance is racist.

Trying to hard to convince yourself you are not the racist.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

And yet you believe that inclusion and equality for minorities is "anti-white" and the same as putting "a boot firmly on their the throats of those minorities."
And every time you're shown an example of right wing racism, you dismiss it as "fringe," even when the right wing President endorses it, and then fall back on self-evidently anti-racism behavior like this as examples of left wing racism.

Yet again, you're not fooling anyone with your bullshit and buzzwords.