Womens health and recent health insurance changes

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
According to liberals people should not be held responsible for their choices.

That's funny seeing that your daughter is a scrub and you aren't holding her accountable for her choices. Instead, you're enabling her.

Good job.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
That's funny seeing that your daughter is a scrub and you aren't holding her accountable for her choices. Instead, you're enabling her.

Good job.

She works and pays her taxes, so piss off.

She has a good paying job and is expected to go full time in April.

My family doc had no problem snipping me at 30. Never heard of your under 40 rule.

Serious question, did you already have children?

Some of it has to do with if you already have kids, how many kids, and your age.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
She works and pays her taxes, so piss off.

She has a good paying job and is expected to go full time in April.

Apparently not good enough.

Just trying to milk the system, there's harder things in life coming her way. She should just suck it it and deal with it.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
Just trying to milk the system, there's harder things in life coming her way. She should just suck it it and deal with it.

According to liberals, she should not have to deal with anything, and life should be as easy as possible.

Something upset you? Is ok little baby, here is a hug.

Feb 6, 2007
According to liberals, she should not have to deal with anything, and life should be as easy as possible.

Speaking as a liberal, that's bullshit. The ONLY person who has been arguing that in this thread has been you. Which I guess means you think you're a liberal, which goes a long way towards explaining your self-loathing in basically everything you post... Jesus, did I just turn into Moonbeam?

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

Something upset you? Is ok little baby, here is a hug.

So you're a liberal now? You think that's what liberals actually believe? Oh yea, you're a texan...

You mad bro? Can't take the truth? Tell your daughter that life is hard, get over it.

Texashiker

Lifer
Dec 18, 2010
Which I guess means you think you're a liberal, which goes a long way towards explaining your self-loathing in basically everything you post... Jesus, did I just turn into Moonbeam?

Yes, you just turned in moonbeam, and I snickered a little bit.

So you're a liberal now? You think that's what liberals actually believe? Oh yea, you're a texan...

Yes, I am a liberal on some issues, such as womens health.

A woman should be able to make decisions for her body regardless of how much money she makes.

If a woman wants to have her tubes tied, the government should provide those services.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Yes, you just turned in moonbeam, and I snickered a little bit.

Yes, I am a liberal on some issues, such as womens health.

A woman should be able to make decisions for her body regardless of how much money she makes.

If a woman wants to have her tubes tied, the government should provide those services.

When she spread her legs she gave up that choice.

Just as when a man deposits his sperm he gives up his choice to be a father, when the woman receives the sperm she gives up her right to make a choice.

Lol! That has to be a record! Hypocrisy in the span of two posts!

Do you suffer from some kind of schizophrenia? Because that's the only way I could see someone making the above two posts. It can't be healthy having both your personalities posting on a public forum but what do I know? What does your doctor say about this?

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Lol! That has to be a record! Hypocrisy in the span of two posts!

Do you suffer from some kind of schizophrenia? Because that's the only way I could see someone making the above two posts. It can't be healthy having both your personalities posting on a public forum but what do I know? What does your doctor say about this?

It would be awesome if his doctor told him to build a bridge and get over it!

fleshconsumed

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2002
This thread is so awesome it should be nominated at the end of the year for both categories: pwnage of the year and troll of the year.