Women's Bathroom

Zysoclaplem

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2003
The janitor here at work was getting the trash out of the women's bathroom, so he had the door open to the pre-bathroom sitting-room. I just happened to be walking back to my desk, and saw inside of it.
OMFG!? It has furniture in it. Wicker Furniture. Lot's of it. Not the Wal-Mart sh!t, Pier One Import wicker furniture. And paintings. Really nice paintings. The walls look professionally painted. And Flowers. Really nice decor. This is just the room before the actual bathroom. This Pre-bathroom is nicer than my house. And bigger than my bedroom. I wonder what's in the actual bathroom?
The guys bathroom, right down the hall...One urinal, a broken stall and 2 sinks. It's about the size of a small walk-in closet. They never even bother with cleaning it.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Guys go to the john when they have to take a leak or a dump, for women it's a social occasion.

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Sounds like my office, I dont get it either... why can we have a nice place to p00p too? :(

Gender Equality my arse!

jyates

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2001
You know when they go in herds together to the bathroom you have to have
a place for all the "waiters" to wait. :)

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: ThePresence
Guys go to the john when they have to take a leak or a dump, for women it's a social occasion.

Or to read the paper and/or play games on the pda or cell phone.

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003

What he said. When was the last time you saw guys hanging out in the bathroom talking? :p

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Encryptic

What he said. When was the last time you saw guys hanging out in the bathroom talking? :p

If you'd host a vid clip for me, I'd show you when. :)

JoeKing

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
women spend more time in the bathroom.

You can console yourself by laughing at the long lines women have to form while waiting for the bathroom. While us men zip in and out :D

SpunkyJones

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2004
Always been like that, always will be. I have no interest hanging out in a bathroom while people are taking dumps all around me any way. :p

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
Funny thing is that a lot of women think it is funny when guys head to the john with a newspaper or book yet they use the john as a lounge. Ahh the differences are what keeps life interesting.

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
Originally posted by: Encryptic

exactly , guys don't care (well real guys anyway) , the chicks dig that kind of crap

Zysoclaplem

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2003
I was talking to my boss about it, well bitching actually, but he said if you have a certain number of female employees, you have to have these accommodations.