Women Hid Stolen Goods Under Body Fat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
This makes me think about TSA groping. Do they have to grope under fat rolls?

That would be pretty amazing to see.

LTC8K6

Lifer
Mar 10, 2004
This makes me think about TSA groping. Do they have to grope under fat rolls?

That would be pretty amazing to see.

Yes. They have complained about having to look in folds of fat.

"It is not comfortable to come to work knowing full well that my hands will be feeling another man's private parts, their butt, their inner thigh," wrote one male agent. "Even worse is having to try and feel inside the flab rolls of obese passengers, and we seem to get a lot of obese passengers!" Another added that most of the travelers the agency deals with "have a problem understanding what personal hygiene is."

Then there is this unverified story making the rounds:

A 47 year old gay man was arrested at San Francisco International Airport after ejaculating while being patted down by a male TSA agent. Percy Cummings, an interior designer from San Francisco, is being held without bail after the alleged incident, charged with sexually assaulting a Federal agent.

You'd think with such names people as Percy Cummings and Sergio Armani, that people would not believe such a story...

Aug 23, 2000
Yes. They have complained about having to look in folds of fat.

You'd think with such names people as Percy Cummings and Sergio Armani, that people would not believe such a story...

Wait, so the molestee was arrested for being molested? Sometimes you just can't help it. Some strange chick put her hands on a straight mans wiener the same results could happen.

Tweak155

Lifer
Sep 23, 2003
How in the world does any combination of things at T.J Maxx amount to $2.6k ? It is a value store around here.

borisvodofsky

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2010
Four pairs of boots, three pairs of jeans????

I'm pretty sure thats between the 2 of them.. You couldn't possibly have THAT large a flaps to hide all that on one person, and not have it fall out.

Unless the fat flaps were sticky. which is possible given the nature of the crime.

I also dont' see how this shit could come out to 2600 dollars.

And I'm guessing these people would try to sell the stuff on ebay because, we all know fat people can't doll up even if they wanted to.:sneaky:

Kyteland

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2002

It's a fake story. It's from an Onion-like parody site.

Status
Not open for further replies.