Lifer
Apr 2, 2001

Like they would have change for that?!
rolleye.gif

Aves

Lifer
Feb 7, 2001
Originally posted by: MazerRackham
Hahaha, omfg. Someone tie her tubes now!!!!! She should not be allowed to reproduce!!!

She's a "35-year-old Georgia woman" who tried to spend a million dollar bill at Wal-Mart, there is no way she doesn't already have children.

cerebusPu

Diamond Member
May 27, 2000
hahahahahhahahahahhhahaehhahaha......*gasp*......hahahahahaahhahahahah
how stupid can you be?

kranky

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I have a much more realistic looking $1 million bill. Bought it as a novelty, and keep it in my wallet.

At the bar one night, I showed it to the waitress after she told me about the $2 bill she got from a customer earlier. Her response: "Wow! Is that real?"

Yax

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2003
Yup, that's defnly stupid. She didn't read the instructions that came with the bill. It specifically said: Valid in every country except the US.

fredtam

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
What a stupid bitch. I would have said I bought it as a novelty and accidently handed it to the cashier. I really don't believe anyone is that stupid. We did have peole that were cashing the checks you get in the mail for a $1000 or so. They say void across them in red and have a big disclaimer that it has no cash value. Convenience stores were cashing them anyway.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: kranky
I have a much more realistic looking $1 million bill. Bought it as a novelty, and keep it in my wallet.

At the bar one night, I showed it to the waitress after she told me about the $2 bill she got from a customer earlier. Her response: "Wow! Is that real?"
oh God.

psyconius

Mar 6, 2004
Originally posted by: fredtam
What a stupid bitch. I would have said I bought it as a novelty and accidently handed it to the cashier. q]

Yes, but how would you explain not having the $1000+ in real cash to cover the goods? :)

GrumpyMan

Diamond Member
May 14, 2001
I had a fake bill like that one that I used to have great fun with in super markets and bars.

fredtam

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
Originally posted by: psyconius
What a stupid bitch. I would have said I bought it as a novelty and accidently handed it to the cashier. q]

Yes, but how would you explain not having the $1000+ in real cash to cover the goods? :)

Very true. I guess she is that stupid.

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
i thought 1 mil. bills don't exist.....so how could've she "forged" a bill in the first place?...forged it from a novelty item?

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
What a stupid bitch. I would have said I bought it as a novelty and accidently handed it to the cashier. I really don't believe anyone is that stupid. We did have peole that were cashing the checks you get in the mail for a $1000 or so. They say void across them in red and have a big disclaimer that it has no cash value. Convenience stores were cashing them anyway.

Actually, printing VOID across it in read and having a big disclaimer that says it has no cash value does not actually void a check. :)

Text

He deals with that issue on the 3rd page.

fredtam

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
Originally posted by: DanTMWTMP
i thought 1 mil. bills don't exist.....so how could've she "forged" a bill in the first place?...forged it from a novelty item?

Get them here and tons of other places.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
Hey that's my walmart. Doesn't surprise me with that one. Alot of real winners there.

KK

fredtam

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
Originally posted by: mugsywwiii

Actually, printing VOID across it in read and having a big disclaimer that says it has no cash value does not actually void a check. :)

Text

He deals with that issue on the 3rd page.

These did not have routing or account numbers on them and in no way resembled a real check.

dquan97

Lifer
Jul 9, 2002
I got one of those bills at my wedding reception during the money dance ;)

Spent it @ our honeymoon in Mexico