Woman Sues Google for Bad Directions

Flipped Gazelle

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2004
Unfuckinbelieveable.

This is proof that there is a God, because evolution wouldn't have permitted such a lack of environmental adaptation.

Imp

Lifer
Feb 8, 2000
Doesn't look like it's a divided freeway, so she could have just stayed on the shoulder and walked against traffic. Surprised she got a Blackberry though.

dardarla

May 27, 2010
This makes me scared for the kayak accross pacific ocean thing... What if someone tries to sue for that, or Google changes that out of fear. What I love most about Google is the hidden sense of humor within them.. Suing kills the funny, and thats no fun :(

AnonymouseUser

Diamond Member
May 14, 2003
Thanks for the link. I accidentally hovered over that "ShareThis" annoying pop-up once again, and I was finally annoyed enough by it to do something about it. So, for anyone else who wishes to block this you just need to block the following website:

w.sharethis.com
l.addthiscdn.com

edit: added another annoying popup site to block

Last edited:

SKORPI0

Lifer
Jan 18, 2000
deervalleydrive.jpg

deervalleydrive002.jpg

I don't know what stopped her from using the road towards the incoming traffic.
She did not have to cross the highway. It's a 2 mile walk. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

thescreensavers

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2005
So there is no way for her to win, So now she is publicly showing her stupidity el oh el.

lets walk on a highway yo.

Last edited:

mmntech

Lifer
Sep 20, 2007
Is this the same woman who sued the cell phone company because she cheated on her husband? :rolleyes:

thepd7

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2005
that women has a slight case. this one? none at all.

not so fast, note the article in the OP mentions there is no warning on the blackberry. This is akin to the McDonalds coffee lawsuit. It should be common sense but apparently it's not. I think she'll get a small settlement.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
not so fast, note the article in the OP mentions there is no warning on the blackberry. This is akin to the McDonalds coffee lawsuit. It should be common sense but apparently it's not. I think she'll get a small settlement.

oh geez. odds are you are right.

foghorn67

Lifer
Jan 3, 2006

When you install it, it does.

DayLaPaul

Platinum Member
Apr 6, 2001
Didn't the whole "kayak across the ocean" thing used to be "swim" a few years ago? I wonder if Google lawyers had that changed.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
im still trying to figure out why she was walking down the middle of the highway.

what happened to common sense?

theflyingpig

Banned
Mar 9, 2008
I'll bet she's fat. Only a disgusting fat woman would do something this stupid and try to blame her stupidity on someone else. Fat women are the worst examples of humanity. Everyone knows this.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Should be expected, I've gotten bad directions from Google Maps so many times I don't even use it anymore except to actually look at the map.