Woman says she crashed while trying to avoid vampire

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
lol,

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=142076&provider=top&catid=188

FRUITA - A woman says she crashed into a canal after spotting a vampire in the middle of a dirt road on the Western Slope on Sunday night.
Advertisement

The woman told the Colorado State Patrol that she saw the vampire in front of her car so she put her SUV into reverse and went into the canal in Mesa County.

She was not injured and her name was not released.

State Patrol says it does not believe drugs or alcohol was involved in the crash and the woman was not charged.

However, investigators say there is evidence the woman was not taking her prescribed medication.

This incident comes amid the hype surrounding the latest "Twilight" film, which was released on Tuesday.
(KUSA-TV © 2010 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)

Kabob

Lifer
Sep 5, 2004
If I ever get pulled over for speeding that's going to be my new excuse.

swanysto

Golden Member
May 8, 2005
To be honest, I would believe her somewhat. I see all these hipsters at night here in the city and some of them look like vampires. Not to mention it could have been some kids playing a joke cause of their infatuation with the twilight series.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
That's all some women read about is Vampires. Half the book stores is full of that and you have to wonder how much seeps into consciousness.... She probably saw some weird looking dude on a dark road and assumed it was a vampire.