Woman dead after being hit by van turning across a crosswalk

Dec 10, 2005
This poor woman was crossing the road via crosswalk as she was creamed by yet another mouth breathing in-a-hurry dryver.

http://gothamist.com/2014/09/25/elderly_woman_struck_and_killed_cro.php

Just another example of why dryvers in the car lanes is not a solution.

It's really no wonder that many cities and residents are fed up with these mouth breathing idiot dryvers who kill pedestrians with little repercussion.

We build them roads and traffic lights (paid for via vehicle tax/tag/licensing/general taxes) to get them off the sidewalk and keep them from colliding with other vehicles and pedestrians, yet they insist on turning blindly across crosswalks because they're in such a hurry to get wherever they are going.

It's really no wonder why these people get no respect on the road. Between blazing through redlights, intentionally and needlessly holding up traffic with their double parking, and refusing to brake when needed... This is what happens when an entire group behaves this way.

Dec 10, 2005
Feb 16, 2005
I'm just trying to raise the awareness of this important issue. Dryvers kill lots of people every year in NYC and injure thousands.

2667380-1a6a82e4_i_see_what_you_did_there.jpeg

Sep 7, 2009
Actually the OP created this thread to make fun of you.

It's because he's so butthurt that the other thread was overrun by people who are fed up with ciclists.

Since he's incapable of having a straight forward debate he instead makes this thread making fun of me to release his anger.

As long as he stays over on the white line where he belongs I really don't care what he posts.

Dec 10, 2005
It's because he's so butthurt that the other thread was overrun by people who are fed up with ciclists.

Since he's incapable of having a straight forward debate he instead makes this thread making fun of me to release his anger.

As long as he stays over on the white line where he belongs I really don't care what he posts.

We're just fed up with dryvers. Constantly breaking the law, like running red lights and injuring a poor woman and a child at a bus stop. Why can't these dryvers obey the law and stay in the street where they belong? It's a scourge that society has put up with for too long. They should be licensed, insured, and tagged; that will surely stop them from breaking the law.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
We're just fed up with dryvers. Constantly breaking the law, like running red lights and injuring a poor woman and a child at a bus stop. Why can't these dryvers obey the law and stay in the street where they belong? It's a scourge that society has put up with for too long. They should be licensed, insured, and tagged; that will surely stop them from breaking the law.

These thugs prey on the good citizens of our country. We need to be able to stand up to the wheel thugs.

I personally own four firearms that I carry with me at all times so that I can gun down any dryver that looks at me cross-eyed. It's the only way to be responsible. The LIEberals call this "murder", but they're just apologists for the wheel thugs.