Woman bares all at Catholic school, faces charges

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
She's wearing too much face paint. Even her eyebrows are painted on. At that point you can't help but wonder what she looks like without all of that on.

dr150

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2003
Wow attention whore much?

Anyone who works on stage seeks attention.

She'll be a good and proper Nebraska single parent living in a trailer park soon enough.

BBziUYtCYAAyorf.jpg:small

Oyeve

Lifer
Oct 18, 1999
They list the name of her site in the article: Val Midwest (nsfw to google for obvious reasons).

I googled and am at site now. I am the IT director so I can do what I want. :)

EDIT... Nice site!

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
You guys with problems with her eyebrows...do you date unibrow / hairy woman types?

shit...I got 99 problems but that bitches eyebrows aren't 1.

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
Painted eyebrows are creepy as hell. It's just the rest of her looks so good I would hit it with the force of a thousand suns. Or like the fist of all the angry God worshippers when I call them delusional. If they could collectively form a fist. Or a rational thought. Oh I kid I kid.

Did I mention I would hit it with the gravitational force of a thousand black holes? The point is it would be 1001 black holes if she had just left her eyebrows natural! Or trimmed them a bit but not painted them on.

Did she burn them off playing with fire or something?

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Fuck those eyebrows look pretty normal to me. Do you guys like chicks with dicks or something?

AMDZen

Lifer
Apr 15, 2004
Fuck those eyebrows look pretty normal to me. Do you guys like chicks with dicks or something?

Idiots around here will pick on any little thing like they could ever get a chick this hot.

You can see who the normal people are versus the lonely losers :p