Row1and

Apr 7, 2005
looks like the WNBA gained like 1/2 a point last night on it's interesting factor scale to watch! lol...

Did anyone see it live?

Row1and

Apr 7, 2005
lol, don't you guys watch ESPN? It's like guy code to get up and watch ESPN while u get ready for work! thank god for google I guess!

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
Originally posted by: Row1and
lol, don't you guys watch ESPN? It's like guy code to get up and watch ESPN while u get ready for work! thank god for google I guess!

fuck that, id rather sleep for an extra 30 min then watch ESPN in the morning

Alkaline5

Jun 21, 2001

I generally only care about sports that are played on Saturday and I don't work on Sunday, so screw guy code: I'm going back to bed!

SpunkyJones

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2004
Originally posted by: Anubis

fuck that, id rather sleep for an extra 30 min then watch ESPN in the morning

:thumbsup:

Pocatello

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
I have no idea, there is an actual professional league of women playing basketball? Good for them.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Originally posted by: trmiv
Is the WNBA still women playing basketball? No thanks.
It's actually men's boxing, but sometimes they take a break from sparring for a game of HORSE.

Aug 23, 2000

It's only guy code for those that are insecure with their masculinity and need to reassure themselves that they are men by keeping track off all sports.

DangerAardvark

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2004
All they need to do to up the rating of the WNBA is allow juicing. I would love to see some jacked-up 5"8' shims dunking like Jordan. Bring on the freaks.

Riverhound777

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2003
I laugh each time I see one of those WNBA adds trying to be sarcastic, when everything they say I really do think, lol.

boatillo

Dec 14, 2004
I saw the LA Sparks vs. Phoenix Mercury last week, the game was great! WNBA is on its 12th year and going strong. Look up the top salaries -- they were $65k last time I checked = you don't get the fathead bozos like in male sports that commit crimes off the court and are such a great role model for children. Add that to the fact that women have to work harder to play the same game as guys in the NBA and you have some entertainment.