Witcher 3

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
Actually I do like looking at butts. I like it a lot. But only if they aren't polygonal, and they aren't mine, and I lose interest after a couple minutes. Hey, I'm old.

Find me a thigh cam and we'll talk.

I remember Trespasser had a neat mechanic where your (female) character had a tatoo of a heart on her, ehm, 'chest' which represented her health level, so basically you glanced down constantly at her cleavage to see how injured you were.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Actually I do like looking at butts. I like it a lot. But only if they aren't polygonal, and they aren't mine, and I lose interest after a couple minutes. Hey, I'm old.

Find me a thigh cam and we'll talk.

Is this why you have to maintain a minimum 300 feet?

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Is this why you have to maintain a minimum 300 feet?
No - that is totally my own decision. Honest.

Fallout 4 takes away choice when a conversation is initiated, moving to a weird circling camera POV. This has irritating but often amusing consequences. Irritating when the camera moves to the other side of a wall or inside a solid object and I can't see anything. Amusing when it moves to an odd place - my favorite was when the camera came to rest inside an NPC's mouth, so that I was watching my character alternately appear and disappear as the NPC spoke.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
I remember Trespasser had a neat mechanic where your (female) character had a tatoo of a heart on her, ehm, 'chest' which represented her health level, so basically you glanced down constantly at her cleavage to see how injured you were.
By an astounding coincidence, in real life I only look at cleavage out of a deep and abiding concern for the woman's health.

Reactions: [DHT]Osiris