Wireless PC Headset for PC

BadThad

Lifer
Feb 22, 2000
I'm trying to find a top-notch cordless headset (stereo headphones and mic). Help! :)

Matthias99

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2003
Originally posted by: BadThad
WOW....nothing? Wondered why I couldn't find one anywhere?!

The Jabra Freespeak headset (bluetooth) is pretty nice... haven't tried it with my PC, though. Works great with my cellphone.

BadThad

Lifer
Feb 22, 2000
Originally posted by: Monkey muppet
are you after bluetooth or other radio based protocol?

I don't care, but it must have the std plugs for the sound card, i.e. sound and mic. The linked item is only a headphones. I want something like that with a mic.

BadThad

Lifer
Feb 22, 2000
Originally posted by: Matthias99

The Jabra Freespeak headset (bluetooth) is pretty nice... haven't tried it with my PC, though. Works great with my cellphone.

Link to someone selling this item?

Thanks

BadThad

Lifer
Feb 22, 2000
Originally posted by: Matthias99

Never mind.....that is NOT a stereo headset. I need headphones with TWO speakers and one mic.

BadThad

Lifer
Feb 22, 2000
Originally posted by: Monkey muppet
Ericsson Paves Way For Bluetooth Stereo Headsets[/b]

Ericsson Paves Way For Bluetooth Stereo Headsets Ericsson Technology Licensing has added to its line of highly optimized Bluetooth Suites. The new package has been assembled for the benefit of OEMs who are looking to develop a whole new type of headset, the Bluetooth Stereo Headset.

Seems to be a ray of hope. Thanks for the link/info! :)

Monkey muppet

Golden Member
Sep 28, 2004
if you stumble across a supplier, then please let me know 'cos I'm very intereseted in one. I have a Qtek 9090 with 3x1GB SD's which I'll be using as my portable mp3 player - so I need stereo at the very least

grimlykindo

Jan 27, 2005
I have a Altac Lansing digital stereo - microphone headset that I got at Best Buy. They are exactly what you want for about 30-40 bucks. I used to use them for Splinter Cell online teams (the mic worked great with standard plugs that work in almost anything). Sorry, no time to check the website..

BadThad

Lifer
Feb 22, 2000
Originally posted by: grimlykindo
I have a Altac Lansing digital stereo - microphone headset that I got at Best Buy. They are exactly what you want for about 30-40 bucks. I used to use them for Splinter Cell online teams (the mic worked great with standard plugs that work in almost anything). Sorry, no time to check the website..

What's the model number? Do they have the standard PC connectors?