Wireless Mice

thefish8

Apr 17, 2001
I am curious if anyone knows about any other choices for mice that are similar to the Logitech G7? I like the battery swap availability, my experience in the past is that the cradles do not always work and if you are out of juice you're stuck. Is there something else with a wireless keyboard combo as well so that there is one receiver for both devices?

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
6 months ago I couldn't find the G7 anywhere and Logitech has it listed as discontinued, but now they have them at Amazon and Newegg and tons of other places. Did logitech re-continue it or something? I love my G7 and will buy another if it craps out.

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
Originally posted by: jonks
6 months ago I couldn't find the G7 anywhere and Logitech has it listed as discontinued, but now they have them at Amazon and Newegg and tons of other places. Did logitech re-continue it or something? I love my G7 and will buy another if it craps out.

i think they must have, because im 100% positive thet disscontinued it at some point, but when my old one died they sent me a brand new one for free, this was like 2 months ago