WinFast GeForce2 MX DHPro 32MB Dual Monitor AGP-$48.60

sleefer

Feb 18, 2001
Looks like a good price for this card. Newegg sells it for $89 in retail box w/cables. Dual VGA output. No cables for the TV-out included. Brand New. Price is after the -10% MasterCard discount.
see it here

hans007

Lifer
Feb 1, 2000
review

according to that review, the supposedly proprietary port is just an svideo port. apparently compgeeks doesn know of the svideo standard or doesnt sell svideo to rca adapters. those are easy enough to find, or even make..

sleefer

Feb 18, 2001
Total shipped came to $55.60 or $7.00 for 2nd day air. FYI you don't need a MC either, code will work w/any CC! Been lookin for a cheap DH card without a DVI connector.

SUOrangeman

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
I have been using this card for about a year now. I had previously used two video cards to achieve multiple displays. I've been able to get this card working in a dual-display fashion in WinME, Win2K, WinXP, and Linux. I just don't have XFree86 4.x running on FreeBSD to do the same there. Prior to all GF4s with TwinView, this card was probably one of a small number that had two-VGA/one-DVI-one-VGA/two-DVI ports onboard.

-SUO

lzpoof

Jan 20, 2001
Leadtek cards commonly use a special port that has sockets for more pins than standard svideo. They include an adapter that has both an svideo and rca plug coming off it. The leadtek card itself actually passes 2 separate signals, one for the composite and one for the svideo. IMPORTANT : Leadtek changed this port on GF2 cards without warning at one point. They will at their discretion use either a standard svideo port or the proprietary one on the cards and often you will not be able to tell on the box. My friend bought a GF2 standard with a box showing the split dongle and the card itself still only had a straight svideo port. The only documentation fo the change was a small orange insert in the instruction manual. Leadtek is notorious for changing the Tv-out without warning so be wary. It isn't that big a deal to convert svideo to composite though anyways

<< review

according to that review, the supposedly proprietary port is just an svideo port. apparently compgeeks doesn know of the svideo standard or doesnt sell svideo to rca adapters. those are easy enough to find, or even make..
>>