Windows 7 Spanish Version?

Carbo

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2000
I'm selling my laptop to a friend in Argentina. It's presently running Windows 7 Pro SP1, English version. She needs it in Spanish. I searched online to buy a copy, figuring I could pop in the CD and install it for her. But I haven't found it to be available. Any suggestions?

akaikaia

Jun 2, 2016
I'm selling my laptop to a friend in Argentina. It's presently running Windows 7 Pro SP1, English version. She needs it in Spanish. I searched online to buy a copy, figuring I could pop in the CD and install it for her. But I haven't found it to be available. Any suggestions?

Have you tried going to Control Panel / Regions and Language and changing to Spanish (Argentina), then check the other tabs as well for keyboard, etc.

Carbo

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2000
Yes, I tried but it doesn't work. Nothing seemed to change. Certainly didn't see much in the way of Spanish being offered.

Ketchup

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2002
The only ways I know to do this are to upgrade to Ultimate using Anytime upgrade, or buy Windows from the country it will be used in.

Carbo

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2000
Appreciate the feedback. I think W7 Spanish version will need to be purchased locally. Thanks.