William Wallace Vs. Maximus Vs. The Patriot Vs. James Bond

chipbgt

Banned
Nov 30, 1999
In a fight. I think we had one of these a few months ago but I thought I would include some new players.

chipbgt

Banned
Nov 30, 1999
William Wallace is Braveheart....I thought about wolverine but...he has a slight advantage I think with the claws and all.

Farbio

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2000
wallace...just give him the sword thats like as big as he is, and you can't go wrong...i mean he takes on the whole british army just about single handedly, and all he gets is an arrow as an injury until he's backstabbed...how can you beat that?

chipbgt

Banned
Nov 30, 1999
Yup...we sure did, but if you look at my original post I mentioned I thought I would add some new contestants....thanks for your info, please play again! :D

SufferinSuccotash

Jun 4, 2000
How could Braveheart and the Patriot fight each other? They're the same person. James Bond wouldn't last two minutes against Gladiator, Patriot, or Braveheart. He's not one that likes to get down and dirty. The only way he can beat someone is by electrocuting them when the try to bite through an iron bar, or by throwing urine into his opponent's eyes.

jaydee

Diamond Member
May 6, 2000
Rambo eats dirt for breakfast to survive. Like to see Bond do that. Anyone see him pull the bazooka out on that vietnam helicopter in first blood II?

HardTech

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
What about HardTech? Sure, you see those European country-men fighting for their women or their country, but have you ever seen a Korean go without Kim Chee for a week? The kind of person he turns into will be enough to scare the bejeezus out of even the toughest Maximus or William Wallace. Wallace might be 7 feet tall, and he might shoot bolts of lightning out of his arse, but have you ever smelled a Korean fart? Man, don't ever mess with us after a large meal.

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
james, because he has a handgun that carries multple rounds.

william has no gun.

maximus has no gun.

the patriot has guns, but one shot at a time, and it takes several seconds to reload.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
If there was anyone cool to vote for, it would be Eric Draven, aka. The Crow. He was da man.
The other vote isn't worth it because Bond has an unfair advantage with modern weaponry. In hand to hand combat however, I think that Gladiator would kick all asses.

chipbgt

Banned
Nov 30, 1999
ok, so lets define the rules then....hand to hand combat, any fictional character from books or movies or comics or whatever.

Chad

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 1999
The guy from "The Last of the Mohicans" kills them all. Rather easily.

lupin

Platinum Member
Oct 11, 1999
how about Pikachu??

Oh, and Magneto, since the swords and guns are made from Metal, he can re-shape them into something else. ;)