• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Just who is "Buchannon"?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wrong thread title OP as I presume your pulling a Buchanon refers to Buckanon hijacking the former party of Perot in the year 2000. As it was a ripe plum, because in 1996, the party of Perot got enough support in 11/1996 to be automatically on the printed ballot.

And now its 2012, and there are no such ripe plums to be had. As Donald Trump must either win the democratic or republican primaries to be assured of ballot access. Maybe Trump could try buying the Libertarian party? Still will not him get on the printed ballot. As a libertarian would vote for Trump after and not before hell froze over.

But hope springs eternal, remember boys and grls, you too can always write in the name Lemon Law for President on your 11/2012 ballot. I promise to not get my hopes up and neither should the Donald.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
hahahahahhaaaaaa...who cares...Trump is as un - influential as it gets.....

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Trump is full of **** He just wants to keep himself in the news as much as possible.

True, but he could act as a spoiler for Repub ambitions. It'd be more like Nader than Buchanan, however.

Birthers & their fellow travelers think he's the second coming, don't you know?

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
True, but he could act as a spoiler for Repub ambitions. It'd be more like Nader than Buchanan, however.

Birthers & their fellow travelers think he's the second coming, don't you know?

Matt Romney agrees....

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
I'm a birther and I think that Nader is a dumbass dickhead.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please stay on topic, the question is, as a birther, do you think Donald Trump is your ideal candidate? Or not.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
I still don't get what Donald Trump has to do with the main character from Baywatch.

are they both inexplicably popular in Germany?

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
Trump is full of **** He just wants to keep himself in the news as much as possible.

I'm gonna go with this^.

I don't think he'll actually run as independent. I think he'll talk about it to keep himself in the limelight, at least until he'll have to 'put up or shut up' by registering in each state.

He may even try to claim he won some concessions from the Repub nominee, so his 'dropping out' (not running) is actually a victory.

Fern

Status
Not open for further replies.