Will this work for my HTPC build?

Greenlepricon

Aug 1, 2012
Looks like a great build. Remember the Antec PSU doesn't come with a power cord.

Alright thanks! I changed my ram because there was a deal with the motherboard but I'm hoping to have it built by the end of the week. Thanks for mentioning the power cord. One is on the way now too.

Raider1284

Aug 17, 2006
Are there any slot loading internal blu-ray players out there? With a few quick searches I havent been able to find anything which just seems really shocking to me.

Where are the slot loaded blu-ray players?

Greenlepricon

Aug 1, 2012
Are there any slot loading internal blu-ray players out there? With a few quick searches I havent been able to find anything which just seems really shocking to me.

Where are the slot loaded blu-ray players?

Here's one. $249 is way too much for this so I would assume you could find a better deal if you look hard enough. I haven't found one under $200, and most are out of stock as far as I can tell. For some reason they're not as popular, but I really love these things. Maybe they're a little more expensive to produce and trays work just as well if not better. Just my guess but I never really thought about this before.

Insert_Nickname

Diamond Member
May 6, 2012
Here's one. $249 is way too much for this so I would assume you could find a better deal if you look hard enough. I haven't found one under $200, and most are out of stock as far as I can tell. For some reason they're not as popular, but I really love these things. Maybe they're a little more expensive to produce and trays work just as well if not better. Just my guess but I never really thought about this before.

I would advise against using a slot-loading drive, the eject mechanism is very hard on disks...

my 2c...