Will the Republicans continue with their "something for nothing" policies?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 30, 2006
Good job referencing articles from a conservative and biased website. Does any of that change the fact that Obama has deported more illegals than any other presidents? Damn you're dense.
Why don't you argue facts instead of attacking the source? Did Obama sign that Executive Order or not? Is that order affecting ICE's ability to do their job effectively? Did Obama ask ICE to not deport Arizona illegals or not? Ignorant generalizations? Really? Damn you're dense.

To answer your question. No...those points don't change the fact that Obama has deported more illegals than any other presidents. I never said they did. Damn you're dense.

sigurros81

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2010
Why don't you argue facts instead of attacking the source? Did Obama sign that Executive Order or not? Is that order affecting ICE's ability to do their job effectively? Did Obama ask ICE to not deport Arizona illegals or not? Ignorant generalizations? Really? Damn you're dense.

To answer your question. No...those points don't change the fact that Obama has deported more illegals than any other presidents. I never said they did. Damn you're dense.

How about you read the article, and yes, he signed the act, and still it does not change the fact that contradicts what you claim. And do you know why the act was signed in the first place? And please don't answer with your typical conservative bullshit and actually try and use the part of your brain for rational thinking.

Nov 30, 2006
How about you read the article, and yes, he signed the act, and still it does not change the fact that contradicts what you claim. And do you know why the act was signed in the first place? And please don't answer with your typical conservative bullshit and actually try and use the part of your brain for rational thinking.
techs said "Want cheap stuff? Lets hire illegal immigrants. And buy from the Chinese. Don't worry it won't affect your job or your salary!"

I responded "Dems don't want to deport illegal immigrants...but illegals gotta eat...so if you don't want them to work, then I guess it's OK for them to go on the government dole. BTW...NAFTA and GATT were passed with bipartisan support."

You chimed in "Please stop pulling shit out of your ass just to support your ignorant generalizations." along with a PolitiFact link saying the statement that Obama deported more people than any other president in U.S. history is Half True.

I respond to you "Ignorant generalizations? Obama bypassed Congress and signed an Executive Order to stop deporting young illegals." along with 3 links that show he signed the Executive Order, and that this order created significant enforcement issues for ICE.

You respond "Good job referencing articles from a conservative and biased website. Does any of that change the fact that Obama has deported more illegals than any other presidents? Damn you're dense."

I respond "Why don't you argue facts instead of attacking the source? Did Obama sign that Executive Order or not? Is that order affecting ICE's ability to do their job effectively? Did Obama ask ICE to not deport Arizona illegals or not? Ignorant generalizations? Really? Damn you're dense.

To answer your question. No...those points don't change the fact that Obama has deported more illegals than any other presidents. I never said they did. Damn you're dense." <--- Mocking your personal insult bullshit.

And lastly, you respond "How about you read the article, and yes, he signed the act, and still it does not change the fact that contradicts what you claim. And do you know why the act was signed in the first place? And please don't answer with your typical conservative bullshit and actually try and use the part of your brain for rational thinking."

Now that we have a foundation established, let's do a little "rational thinking" if your up for it. Please do the following:

1) Express your understanding of exactly what I'm claiming
2) Show your facts that contradict this claim

I'm hoping we can clear this up in short order with this little exercise.

sigurros81

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2010
techs said "Want cheap stuff? Lets hire illegal immigrants. And buy from the Chinese. Don't worry it won't affect your job or your salary!"

I responded "Dems don't want to deport illegal immigrants...but illegals gotta eat...so if you don't want them to work, then I guess it's OK for them to go on the government dole. BTW...NAFTA and GATT were passed with bipartisan support."

You chimed in "Please stop pulling shit out of your ass just to support your ignorant generalizations." along with a PolitiFact link saying the statement that Obama deported more people than any other president in U.S. history is Half True.

I respond to you "Ignorant generalizations? Obama bypassed Congress and signed an Executive Order to stop deporting young illegals." along with 3 links that show he signed the Executive Order, and that this order created significant enforcement issues for ICE.

You respond "Good job referencing articles from a conservative and biased website. Does any of that change the fact that Obama has deported more illegals than any other presidents? Damn you're dense."

I respond "Why don't you argue facts instead of attacking the source? Did Obama sign that Executive Order or not? Is that order affecting ICE's ability to do their job effectively? Did Obama ask ICE to not deport Arizona illegals or not? Ignorant generalizations? Really? Damn you're dense.

To answer your question. No...those points don't change the fact that Obama has deported more illegals than any other presidents. I never said they did. Damn you're dense." <--- Mocking your personal insult bullshit.

And lastly, you respond "How about you read the article, and yes, he signed the act, and still it does not change the fact that contradicts what you claim. And do you know why the act was signed in the first place? And please don't answer with your typical conservative bullshit and actually try and use the part of your brain for rational thinking."

Now that we have a foundation established, let's do a little "rational thinking" if your up for it. Please do the following:

1) Express your understanding of exactly what I'm claiming
2) Show your facts that contradict this claim

I'm hoping we can clear this up in short order with this little exercise.

So you aknowledge that what you said earlier about "Dems don't want to deport illegal immigrants" is a wrong statement.

Nov 30, 2006
So you aknowledge that what you said earlier about "Dems don't want to deport illegal immigrants" is a wrong statement.
Obama has signed an Executive Order not to deport young illegals, has significantly hampered ICE's enforcement efforts, and ordered ICE to not enforce illegal immigration in Arizona. By his actions, Obama has already shown us in no uncertain terms that he doesn't want to deport as many illegals as previously.

He's also been very closed mouthed on what he plans to do next term. As a Democrat, do you think he'll want to deport more or less illegals?

sigurros81

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2010
Obama has signed an Executive Order not to deport young illegals, has significantly hampered ICE's enforcement efforts, and ordered ICE to not enforce illegal immigration in Arizona. By his actions, Obama has already shown us in no uncertain terms that he doesn't want to deport as many illegals as previously.

He's also been very closed mouthed on what he plans to do next term. As a Democrat, do you think he'll want to deport more or less illegals?

He's already on his way to being known as the president that deports the most illegals. We've established that. You still haven't answered why he signed the bill to keep the young illegals from being deported. I really don't want to waste anymore time with someone as idiotic as you that can only go in circles with your arguments because you have no where else to go.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
He's already on his way to being known as the president that deports the most illegals. We've established that. You still haven't answered why he signed the bill to keep the young illegals from being deported. I really don't want to waste anymore time with someone as idiotic as you that can only go in circles with your arguments because you have no where else to go.

And you havent havent my assertion that you were full of shit with your comment either. Need a refresher?

In other words, no side can really blame the other for our national debt, because EVERY PRESIDENT (with the exception of Bill Clinton emphasis mine) have had some contribution.

And who signed the deregulation bills that caused the need for TARP?

Who revised the Community Reinvestment Act making banks meet quotas for a certain number of low income loans?

Who signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act which exempted credit default swaps from regulation?

Nov 30, 2006
I think the President had nothing to do the to increase in deportations and he is doing everything he can to undermine those efforts as all his actions have shown. Higher deportation rates are likely due to increased level of illegal immigration during his term and the huge escalation of border patrol agents during Bush's tenure. I think your framing Obama as tough on illegal immigration is intellectually dishonest.

sigurros81

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2010
I think the President had nothing to do the to increase in deportations and he is doing everything he can to undermine those efforts as all his actions have shown. Higher deportation rates are likely due to increased level of illegal immigration during his term and the huge escalation of border patrol agents during Bush's tenure. I think your framing Obama as tough on illegal immigration is intellectually dishonest.

Ah ok. So anything that you happen to agree with, the democrats or Obama are not responsible for it. How convenient. It's this sort of blind ignorance that makes me hate conservatism more and more everyday.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
He's also counting self-deportation letters. One suspects that not many people who come here illegally return to their country of origin because of a letter.

For that matter I see little value in deportation when our southern border is intentionally a sieve, so I can't get too worked up about the self-deportation letters. When an illegal can come right back across the border a couple days later, not much point in arguing whether a self-deportation letter is equal to a "real" deportation.