Will hot chicks really go after a guy who exudes confidence?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: skywalker66

lol, I want to hear about this experience you had. insane? how so? What happened?

honestly, I don't want to get into it. I'm not one of those posters that pours his personal life in the internet (here especially).

lets just say we dated, broke up, she contacted me again about 2 years later, starts blabbering about her love life since i broke up with her, blabbers about wanting to have a baby, even though she is 21, in college, and has no job. Good bye!

Leejai

Golden Member
Jul 22, 2001

hytek369

Lifer
Mar 20, 2002
Originally posted by: amnesiac
Chicks will dig you if you STOP POSTING.

I know plenty of sub-average-looking guys who have hot girlfriends.

First, they have confidence.
Second, they have a sense of humor.
Third, they're nice people.
Fourth, they don't post hundreds of inane questions on a tech-head message board whining about girl problems.

good one :D

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
Originally posted by: WinkOsmosis
It appears that people are saying these days, on the male end of things that confidence is more important than looks.
How can this be so? Is it so? It seems so counter intuitive.

The reason I say this is because ANY man, yes I man ANY man can put on a good show and good display of confidence. All it takes is good acting. And eventually you are no longer acting but you actually have confidence. So ANY man can obtain good confidence if they practice at it, and I honestly think that it is easily attainable.

Where as it takes a LOT more to be good-looking. You either have to be born that way, or you have to work your butt off for it, by eating really healthily, lifting weights, running, etc.

How could a girl so fine fall for a guy who just simply confident?
And infact do they really fall for confidence, or is this just a myth?

Eating healthily and running won't make you good looking...

work has it girls fall for the six-pack, muscular physique, and nice tan.

that combined with a good haircut, good clothes, and a good personality will get you a long ways.

If you hear the word already, why the fvck are you still posting these damn threads. You don't have a good haircut, probably not good clothes, and definitely don't have a good personality.

BigPoppa

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: hytek369
Originally posted by: amnesiac
Chicks will dig you if you STOP POSTING.

I know plenty of sub-average-looking guys who have hot girlfriends.

First, they have confidence.
Second, they have a sense of humor.
Third, they're nice people.
Fourth, they don't post hundreds of inane questions on a tech-head message board whining about girl problems.

good one :D

Congratulations on bumping a week old post.

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: iamme
Originally posted by: ProUser
Originally posted by: edro13
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Originally posted by: PowerMac4Ever
STOP MAKING ALL OF THESE THREADS
Pwnage official and confirmed.

- M4H

OMG!

haha holy cr*p!

lol, wtf!

if there is anyone who needs to get off the computer...

muahahahahhahahah.

BEST pic post TODAY.

If your ugly you will not get ANY woman that does not at least find you 'attractive' in some way.

A 6 pack will help but if you are ugly as sin you need more then a 6 pack!

NOT everyone is going to find a 'universally' hot gf. IT WOULD NOT work out this way. Some have super hot some have okay and some alright. That is how it works.

Remember for every single hot girl some guy is sick of her sh!t :D

I snagged a great gf :D. Just get lucky and ask some women out.

Koing

makessense

Jan 18, 2004
Woman's behavior makes no sense at all (to men). If there's one thing clear, it's that most women think differently than most men, and most women want different things than most men.

You must play the cards right with women and not be so stinkin attached. You must have confidence since NO woman is universally attracted to wussy 'im not funny or sarcastic' behavior. STAND OUT from the rest of the perverts who are only out there for sex and don't be a man that is needy and insecure. Most woman are used to being pursued by men in one way or another, so don't act like the rest of the pussies out there. Almost act disinterested and they will most likely do their best to get your attention, because in reality, you shouldnt give a dam anways. Women are women, they come and go... show them your different in an attractive way, and they'll give you a chance. Don't give in to their needs and don't lose any control of yourself. I notice that many super hotties are treated differently because they're attractive and throw tantrums about something stupid like their hair being outta place; underneath all this crap, they are still Females who look for what other Females are looking for. Then those hotties put us in their little 'tests' to see if we'll give in... one word of advice... DONT... don't give in no matter what or you'll get screwed at the end where you've lost all your self-respect and then these women believe they can control you for good. nope. dont let them do that. spank them if you have to, put them in their place (not in a physical way, for you'll have a new roommate named Bubba).

Just act funny, intelligent, creative, educated, classy, unpredictable, and a lil cocky.. and you can get any girl you want... act as though you're the one judging them to see if they're right for you, not vice-versa. I have come to the realization that most women are intrigued in guys who seem uninterested and crass... its like they say to themselves, ' this guy seems a lil cocky, and i cant believe hes not interested in having sex with me like all the other dumb pussies that i meet, hes funny smart.. i wonder if i can get him to be interested in me..' let THEM chase you.. and one more detail.. just have fun.