Will AOC and her squad help get Trump reelected for POTUS 2020?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Is Trump trying to get AOC elected in the future? That's as accurate and more likely. Maybe people want a Nazi Germany government with Trump being "Mein Fuhrer" but other than that it's not a positive for Trump.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Every time POC protest racism, the right become outraged at the protesters. Every. Single. Time. And Dump's poll numbers go up every time he says something racist.

So I'd say the right loves it a lot.

I see the same trend.

Tactically the AOC crowd may need to reconsider their approach, not because they shouldn't be allowed to comment, but bc the Trump crowd is so nakedly racist it's ultimately counterproductive to their goals. IDK. Pretty fing disappointing this is where we are as a country.

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002
Every time POC protest racism, the right become outraged at the protesters. Every. Single. Time. And Dump's poll numbers go up every time he says something racist.

So I'd say the right loves it a lot.

His numbers go up with Republicans not with independents and democrats.

There's a difference!

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Down voting sucks. It shouldn't even be a feature. I've said before I think the whole karma thing sucks.

I try to refrain from using the negative feedback stuff as just seems like a dick move. Fight with words, altho Rolleyes is acceptable for troll/shit posts imo.

Nov 25, 2013
IMO, it seems that AOC is giving Trump what he wants. Trump is labeling AOC and her squad as unAmerican, an it might be working. An anonymous Dem group just leaked a poll that shows swing voters deepluy dislike AOC and the left. IMO, she's doing a very good job of alienating her group from the majority of Democrats. Trump is going to seize this opportunity and coast in as POTUS for another 4 years.

Dem group leak poll:
https://news.yahoo.com/anonymous-democratic-group-leaked-poll-205906247.html

AOC, the gift that keeps on giving:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/aoc-is-the-gift-that-keeps-giving-11563404196

Polly want a cracker?

Nov 25, 2013
She got slimed. She was the most progressive Dem nominee in our lifetimes.

The crookedest person to ever run for President rode in on the "Crooked Hillary!" slogan. I never imagined that so many Americans could be as fucked in the head as there apparently are.

Which isn't saying much.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Why do people keep bringing up AOC? She isn't running for president, is she? Is she going to take Mitch's place and impose her will over literally a whole branch of our government?

Seriously, she probably wouldn't make it past a primary where I live. Let her do what she wants and have her constituents judge her. She has nothing to do with Trump. Only people with a specific narrative keep bringing her up.
Is that specific narrative maybe like male seals on a beech barking and posturing to keep females in their harem? Bark and clap with your flippers if you agree.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
She got slimed. She was the most progressive Dem nominee in our lifetimes.

The crookedest person to ever run for President rode in on the "Crooked Hillary!" slogan. I never imagined that so many Americans could be as fucked in the head as there apparently are.
Did I mention how deeply we deny our self hate? There was no surprise here. Just the opposite. We are no where near our potential level of denial. Think fears of Armageddon are anything other than a projection of our deeply buried death wish?