Will a WOMAN win the Indy 500 this year?

Brutuskend

Lifer
Apr 2, 2001
Patrick finds herself with total package at Indy
Story Tools: Print Email
Associated Press
Posted: 8 hours ago

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - Everywhere Danica Patrick goes at Indy, the crowds follow.

Some might be curious after seeing her red-hot photo shoots in magazines like FHM, but others might be hoping to catch a glimpse of the woman who could make history at the Indianapolis 500 this year as the first female winner of the 94-year-old race.

Just a rookie this year, the 23-year-old Patrick has been among the fastest drivers since practice began for the May 29 race. She qualified fourth and lost her shot at the pole only because of a bobble on the first turn of the first of four qualifying laps.

And it doesn't hurt that shes HOT either!

Heisenberg

Lifer
Dec 21, 2001
She'll get to lap 499, realize she forgot her purse, and have turn to around and go all the way back.

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Heh, she drives better than 99.999999999999% of the people on this forum.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Heisenberg
She'll get to lap 499, realize she forgot her purse, and have turn to around and go all the way back.

:laugh:

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Danica Patrick is a good driver but I don't see her winning the Indy 500...not that I really care who wins it. Actually, out of all the drivers running this year I hope she does win it. If she's at all competitive I'm going to root for her.

I've met her before at Long Beach. She's done the Pro Celebrity race a few times and she's run in the Toyota Atlantic series. She's tiny BTW. Very petite.

David Brent

Banned
May 26, 2005
i wish more women would take an interest in cars and or racing, i'm tired of pretending to be interested in interior decorating. :thumbsup: I'll be rooting for you, Danica!

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003

Wow, that's the lamest attempt at a joke I've seen in a long time. :thumbsdown:

NTB

Diamond Member
Mar 26, 2001
Originally posted by: David Brent
i wish more women would take an interest in cars and or racing, i'm tired of pretending to be interested in interior decorating.

lol :)

anyway...repost! :p

Nate

Heisenberg

Lifer
Dec 21, 2001
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus

Well I guess if YOU don't think it's funny then I might as well just give up humor altogether. After all, we're all aware that you are the Lord and Master of all things jocular.

chrisms

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2003

Well I guess if YOU don't think it's funny then I might as well just give up humor altogether. After all, we're all aware that you are the Lord and Master of all things jocular.

i thought it was funny baby

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001

You must never have been married.

NTB

Diamond Member
Mar 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Amused

You must never have been married.

or been in a relationship, period :p

Nate

NewSc2

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Baked
Heh, she drives better than 99.999999999999% of the people on this forum.

Hm, so 0.0000000000001% of the people on this forum would qualify better than 4th at the Indy 500? Just go ahead and say she's a better driver than everybody on this forum =)

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003

Thank you for acknowledging my superiority. I pardon you for your lack of discretion earlier. ;)