thescreensavers

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2005
9,930
2
81
Idk if the cards broken or its the wrong driver

I have a belkin F5D7050

with a broadcom 4320 chipset

the driver on there website does not work

I can only find 64bit drivers for that chipset I need 32bit drivers any one know were I can get these?

thanks
 

John

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
33,944
1
0
Originally posted by: thescreensavers
Idk if the cards broken or its the wrong driver

I have a belkin F5D7051

with a broadcom 4320 chipset

the driver on there website does not work

I can only find 64bit drivers for that chipset I need 32bit drivers any one know were I can get these?

thanks

Oddly enough your excessive use of spacing and grammatical errors is confusing. I read your OP to convey the fact that you cannot find x32 drivers and the x64 drivers do not work. I link you to XP x32 drivers that I know work for that device. Clearly the PEBKAC.

*** Edit ***

Originally posted by: thescreensavers

MR. 31394 Post

First result for you
Text

Since you want to edit out your second reply to add additional sarcasm, and then proceed to PM me with additional nonsense, I am going to wash my hands of you once and for all. Since you're constantly asking for advice with technical issues I don't see why you would want to crap on those that have the ability to help you. Thank goodness your attitude is in the minority around here.
 

thescreensavers

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2005
9,930
2
81
Originally posted by: John
Originally posted by: thescreensavers
Idk if the cards broken or its the wrong driver

I have a belkin F5D7051

with a broadcom 4320 chipset

the driver on there website does not work

I can only find 64bit drivers for that chipset I need 32bit drivers any one know were I can get these?

thanks

Oddly enough your excessive use of spacing and grammatical errors is confusing. I read your OP to convey the fact that you cannot find x32 drivers and the x64 drivers do not work. I link you to XP x32 drivers that I know work for that device. Clearly the PEBKAC.

*** Edit ***

Originally posted by: thescreensavers

MR. 31394 Post

First result for you
Text

Since you want to edit out your second reply to add additional sarcasm, and then proceed to PM me with additional nonsense, I am going to wash my hands of you once and for all. Since you're constantly asking for advice with technical issues I don't see why you would want to crap on those that have the ability to help you. Thank goodness your attitude is in the minority around here.

I pmed you once to tell you you did not fully read my post and I edited to fix spelling.

Really stop,You did not read all my post and and by now 31,000+ post you should know to read the whole post. So..... You loose
 

John

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
33,944
1
0
Oddly enough you're the one who can't figure out how to get his USB WiFi device working, proceed to call me petty names, and I'm the loser? :confused:
 

thescreensavers

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2005
9,930
2
81
Originally posted by: John
Oddly enough you're the one who can't figure out how to get his USB WiFi device working, proceed to call me petty names, and I'm the loser? :confused:

Lol,I said that the drivers on there site dont work ok they dont, I know what I am doing, I think it is to advanced for you
 

John

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
33,944
1
0
Clearly you failed to read the part where I said I know they work from experience, and those drivers I linked you to are for 2K/XP 32-bit. I build & service computers for a living. What exactly do you do besides flap your jaw?
 

thescreensavers

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2005
9,930
2
81
Originally posted by: John
Clearly you failed to read the part where I said I know they work from experience, and those drivers I linked you to are for 2K/XP 32-bit. I build & service computers for a living. What exactly do you do besides flap your jaw?

Fart :) any how they don't work happy?
 

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
21,307
4,427
136
Not to stir this up, but OP stated:

Idk if the cards broken or its the wrong driver


John stated:
I know they work from experience

Lets just say you both are telling the truth, which I believe you are...

Then the WiFi card must not be working. As the OP stated he doesn't know if it is working or not.

Does this make any sense?

pcgeek11
 

John

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
33,944
1
0
pcgeek11, nice job bumping a dead thread. In the end this is probably too advanced for you. :p
 

thescreensavers

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2005
9,930
2
81
ok,this card works,My friend still had the drivers install on his computer.

So the cards working...

Jhon do you know which driver files(names) there are, so that I can extract them from his comp?

Also I have called belkin and on Monday there going to see what version it is from the model number.
 

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
21,307
4,427
136
Originally posted by: John
pcgeek11, nice job bumping a dead thread. In the end this is probably too advanced for you. :p

OK. I guess it is dead. Thanks for the insult. :p

Some people?

pcgeek11