Why would a girl want to do this to herself?

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
bp2.blogger.com/_a7jkcMVp5Vg/RfOVmvszAZI/AAAAAAAAAMY/v7MgWu-6z5k/s400/carrots.jpg

(CAn't hotlink)

hjo3

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Um... to make her boyfriend angry? To avoid the embarrassment with her first sexual partner?

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
Originally posted by: hjo3
Um... to make her boyfriend angry? To avoid the embarrassment with her first sexual partner?

Embarrassment? WTF?

I don't think most guys would mind if they ended up in bed with a virgin (Damn sure I wouldn't mind), but maybe I'm wrong about this?

BrownTown

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2005
I think he is right though, even if most guys might like deflowering a virgin she may have assumed that seeming more "experienced" was a good thing.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Attention. Duh

Hey, do this next time: [ L=httx://non-hotlinkable-thing.com/pic.jpg]httx://non-hotlinkable-thing.com/pic
jpg[ /L]

Save me a couple key strokes (mouse clicks)

Nov 3, 2004
Originally posted by: b0mbrman
Attention. Duh

Hey, do this next time: [ L=httx://non-hotlinkable-thing.com/pic.jpg]httx://non-hotlinkable-thing.com/pic
jpg[ /L]

Save me a couple key strokes (mouse clicks)

nice job

hjo3

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Originally posted by: irishScott
Originally posted by: hjo3

Embarrassment? WTF?

I don't think most guys would mind if they ended up in bed with a virgin (Damn sure I wouldn't mind), but maybe I'm wrong about this?
You wouldn't be embarrassed if you started bleeding all over the bed and your partner? Blood is one of the bodily fluids I don't want to see during sex, but maybe I'm just weird.