Why we need yet another gun thread...

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
The Moonbeam personality is focused on hate, fear, and narcissism. So that's what it projects on everything, because it can't relate to anything else. It's how the host purges his anxiety and self-loathing.

The reason that you are so disgusting is that you have no pride. You are a jack off and anything can come out of your mouth. Your aim is to bully and hurt, to get in the last cut. You're like shit on shoes. It's hilarious to watch you go down the gutter of your own making and watch how far you will go.

Let's see..... hum, I'm full of hate, check, that would be you projecting, full of fear.... Oh yes, maybe, that you won't love me, and narcissistic, whatever that means, as in having real self respect, I bet. You are really lost as a bully when you can't get a purchase on anybody because they have zero respect for your claims. You're the idiot that claims I post on many forums under multiple accounts, and can tell I'm LunarRay by our writing styles, in other words, an asshole and an imbecile.

Why would I hate you? You are a nothing. You are totally absurd. You are so wrong it's a hilarious scream. Why would I be afraid of somebody so weak minded he can't judge the simplest things? Who would feel better about being better than you? A dog turd could do that.

You're nothing but an egotistical bully who thinks his words have power because of your own feelings of inferiority. Every word you say is to try to get even for that. You're a miserable little nothing and you don't even know it. You are a fuse that burns and burns and burns, eaten up by self loathing, a poor blind robot that doesn't even know what he feels. And you want me to feel just like you do. Been there and done that, my dear friend. I know very well what you suffer. I know exactly where your crazy lies. Only a stupid bastard like you would try to throw shit at a manure pile.

You are aiming at a target you think is 'out there' when the Moonbeam you seek is within you. I am what you have lost and seek. Hold me and weep. I'll share my narcissism with you. You never met, it would seem, a troll who does catch and release. Swim away you beautiful fish. Not one word I ever said about you is true if you do not believe it. Think about that carefully if you can.

Quod erat demonstrandum, well done.

Last edited:

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
Boy do you have me pegged. I got so angry I bit myself. Post some more. Maybe I'll die.

If that's actually the case all I can do is recommend you google the phone number of your nearest psychiatric ward and go check yourself in.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
If that's actually the case all I can do is recommend you google the phone number of your nearest psychiatric ward and go check yourself in.

It's useless. They have the same problems that you do. I have about 10 of them here in this wing of ward. Last week I tied a string on the end of a mop handle and put the other end in a bucket. Three of them asked me if I caught anything. I told the last he was the third that day.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Just between you and me, to take four years of Latin is pretty stupid.

Well... I know of no other way to read Newton's "Philosophiae Naturalis Principia Mathematica" than to have studied Latin... Besides, how can you follow the Mass spoken in Latin from 4 years of French?

All knowledge is valuable in some way... to most everyone.