why Justin Bieber is the ultimate alpha male

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sixone

Lifer
May 3, 2004
people, especially on these forums, love to hate anything that is better than what they have and can ever achieve. it is just a way they can make themselves feel better about themself.

What is better about being pursued by paparazzi 24/7, having your private life plastered all over rags around the world, and having strange women claim to be the mother of your children and sue for child support?

I wouldn't trade places with him for every cent he has.

Red Storm

Lifer
Oct 2, 2005
people, especially on these forums, love to hate anything that is better than what they have and can ever achieve. it is just a way they can make themselves feel better about themself.

I feel sorry for people who equate "better" to money and fame.

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
Look the point is, or at least the point I wanted to make is that instead of looking at what some celeb like Beiber has you should find what gives you joy in your own life cause life is too short to waste it watching Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. Even Robin Leech gave that shit up years ago, and that show made him rich and famous!

AyashiKaibutsu

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2004
Good points, but that doesn't make him any less annoying as fuck.

If it wasn't for internet forums, I would have never knew who he was. I've never heard one of his songs and only hear his name around in little bits of gossip I'm not involved in. How exactly is he annoying you except by being successful in a way you never can?

1sikbITCH

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
Now you just whine about him on an intarweb forum. Who's the alpha male now dog?

Since you have taken to the internet to show your support of this young boy I would guess that it's not you.

:D

All jokes aside, never has there been a clearer example of "don't hate the player, hate the game". If you were Justin Beaver would you turn down all that dough because you look like a fucking retard? You're laughing at him but the jokes on us as everyone keeps on buying his crap.

Just like Kyle freaking Boller. "You're drafted #19, here's millions of dollars and we threw away next year's draft to get you."
Boller - "I don't think you realize how bad I suck. You'd better pass".