Why is there no hate for Italians? After all the ROMANS actually killed him

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Jesus was actually killed by the Romans, the question is why they killed him.
OH WAIT! The Vatican is IN Rome.

DuffmanOhYeah

Golden Member
May 21, 2001
I hate italians. Well the greasy swarthy ones from NJ and NY anyway. But thats for unrelated reasons.

damiano

Platinum Member
May 29, 2002
Originally posted by: DuffmanOhYeah
I hate italians. Well the greasy swarthy ones from NJ and NY anyway. But thats for unrelated reasons.

you're a retard
I don't hate anyone...oh waitnow I hate you
STFU

polm

Diamond Member
May 24, 2001
because the Olive Garden is so darned good...and you know we wouldn't have the Olive Garden without Italy !

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Obviously, I'm not advocating the hate of Italians. I'm questioning why the Jews are blamed when it was the Romans who actually killed him.

gistech1978

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2002
if anything fundies should be happy it came about the way it did.
Jesus was made into a martyr regardless of who is to blame.
they should owe their whole relgion & existence to who killed him.
"Jesus died of natural causes for our sins" doesnt quite have the same effect.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: damiano

you're a retard
STFU

Make him an offer he can't refuse!

damiano

Platinum Member
May 29, 2002
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

you're a retard
STFU

Make him an offer he can't refuse!

it was an offer he cannot refuse
i just told him to STFU there was no other option

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Originally posted by: ThePresence
Obviously, I'm not advocating the hate of Italians. I'm questioning why the Jews are blamed when it was the Romans who actually killed him.

Because they are mindless bigots who want to find someone to demonize. Never think the Christian right has changed and is more tolerant of Jews...it is always under the surface.

Riprorin

Banned
Apr 25, 2000
I'm an evangelical Christian, and here are a few reasons I love the Jews: Jesus was a Jew, His apostles were Jews, and God chose to reveal himself to us through the Jewish people.

For those who persecute the Jews, here's what God said to Abraham regarding the Jewish people: "I will curse those who curse you and bless those who bless you".

polm

Diamond Member
May 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Riprorin
I'm an evangelical Christian, and here are a few reasons I love the Jews: Jesus was a Jew, His apostles were Jews, and God chose to reveal himself to us through the Jewish people.

For those who persecute the Jews, here's what God said to Abraham regarding the Jewish people: "I will curse those who curse you and bless those who bless you".

<-------- Jewish (and still waiting on that blessing from you )

dxkj

Lifer
Feb 17, 2001
Originally posted by: polm

sick!!

dxkj

Lifer
Feb 17, 2001

sick!!

DuffmanOhYeah

Golden Member
May 21, 2001

you're a retard
STFU

Uh oh, sounds like someone is a greasy italian.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001

you're a retard
STFU

Go troll somewhere else. :|

dolph

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2001
because the eye-talians went strong the other way and are now the seat of power for the religion that was founded from this man, but the jews remained, well, jewish. should the pope hate himself or anyone else that's roman catholic? doesn't make that much sense.

damiano

Platinum Member
May 29, 2002

you're a retard
STFU

absolutly not fvck face

btw i thought i told you to STFU
(doesn't that remind you of good fellas :D )

Sep 18, 2003
Originally posted by: tnitsuj
Originally posted by: ThePresence

Because they are mindless bigots who want to find someone to demonize. Never think the Christian right has changed and is more tolerant of Jews...it is always under the surface.

I am glad i am not religous after all the hoofla this movie has brought about. It seems that to be a nice person you cant be religous, all religous people seem to have it in for some other religion, like said above catholics vs jews jews vs catholics etc...

Sigh, not being from a religous family i dont get it all, all i know is that nearly every major conflict / war the world has seen has had religion as a major factor in its cause.

polm

Diamond Member
May 24, 2001
Originally posted by: dxkj

sick!!

geez...can't take a little joke, huh ?

Riprorin

Banned
Apr 25, 2000

I am not anti-semitic, my family is not anti-semitic, and my children are not anti-semitic. If you want to punish me because of the sinful actions of those who shamefully persecuted your people, that's your choice and there's not much I can do about it.

Peace and love my brother.

polm

Diamond Member
May 24, 2001

I am not anti-semitic, my family is not anti-semitic, and my children are not anti-semitic. If you want to punish me because of the sinful actions of those who shamefully persecuted your people, that's your choice and there's not much I can do about it.

Peace and love my brother.

man , I gotta stay outta these religous threads. You kids get too worked up.