Why don't people like Sarah Palin just STFU about Obama when they're just like him?

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
http://www.cfr.org/bios/14564/sarah_palin.html
THAT says it all.

I was pretty alarmed when I saw that, although I really shouldn't have been. She, like the rest of the establishment, supports a one world police state.

Plus the fact they both support gun control, illegal wars, alliances, regulations, etc., etc.

I mean, why doesn't she realise that she's just like him? Why can't she join forces with Obama? Is it because he's half-black? I don't think so, but I can't understand why 2 people so similar would try to defeat each other. She should realise how lucky she is for Obama to be her President.

jackschmittusa

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2003
Anarchist420

Every time I think you've posted the most idiotic thread ever, you manage to top it anyway.

I guess I would grade you an "A" for consistency.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
I love how "alliances, regulations" are now things to be thought of in a negative light. At least she doesn't support laws and police forces, phew!

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
What What, both Obama and Palin the same basic police State advocates?

Or is this whole thing just a figment of Anarchist's mind?

Why is it I think our OP is nuttier than a fruitcake and half as credible.

But on the bright side, it might cause some cognitive dissonance among some of Palin tea bag supporters.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
What What, both Obama and Palin the same basic police State advocates?

Or is this whole thing just a figment of Anarchist's mind?

Why is it I think our OP is nuttier than a fruitcake and half as credible.

But on the bright side, it might cause some cognitive dissonance among some of Palin tea bag supporters.

Negative attention is better than none.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Talkin anything Palin reminds me of talking about my drunk uncle.
Always a total waste of time, and it just leaves everyone shaking their head.