Why does Podesta have a torture chamber?

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
About time the #spiritcooking nuts landed here.

/grabs popcorn
/points and laughs

Last edited:

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
We're going to have threads like this weekly during the Clinton presidency aren't we? Can't wait to see the cottage industry of nut baggery that crops up.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
You laugh, but I bet many conservatives are trying to pass this off as being literally true. There is another e-mail that has been profiled on several conservative sites where two people are joking about the Clintons killing Vince Foster and Ron Brown. It's obviously a joke at the expense of conservative conspiracy theorists, but in the threads I saw, not one single conservative even acknowledged the possibility that it was a joke. They all thought it was real.

Every last one of them.

baydude

Sep 13, 2011
You laugh, but I bet many conservatives are trying to pass this off as being literally true. There is another e-mail that has been profiled on several conservative sites where two people are joking about the Clintons killing Vince Foster and Ron Brown. It's obviously a joke at the expense of conservative conspiracy theorists, but in the threads I saw, not one single conservative even acknowledged the possibility that it was a joke. They all thought it was real.

Every last one of them.

I know exactly what you mean. Deception is everywhere. Just like how all the liberals believed CNN was giving a fair debate between Hillary and Bernie when questions were given to Hillary in advanced by Donna Brazile. Or when Wolf Blitzer colluded with the DNC for questions in advance of Trump's interview, and then telling their viewers to not look at Wikileaks because it's illegal and fake in an attempt to hide the truth. They all believed it.

Every last one of them.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
I know exactly what you mean. Deception is everywhere. Just like how all the liberals believed CNN was giving a fair debate between Hillary and Bernie when questions were given to Hillary in advanced by Donna Brazile. Or when Wolf Blitzer colluded with the DNC for questions in advance of Trump's interview, and then telling their viewers to not look at Wikileaks because it's illegal and fake in an attempt to hide the truth. They all believed it.

Every last one of them.

And yet you swallow everything that drifts by you without question.

Reactions: Kazukian

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009

Every last one of them.
Umm, no. Most liberals did not believe that.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013

Every last one of them.

Yeah, that's a great analogy. Believing in insane conspiracy theories is the same as...what? Liberals believed what again?