Why do they call old people, "old farts"?

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000

I think I know the reason. It's because when you get older you lose the ability to hold in your farts. So far, my supervisor has farted in front of me about 2 or 3 times.

One time he came in my office to tell me something and then he farted as he sat down. I kept thinking to myself, if I knew my body was holding in a fart, the last thing I'd do is to go to someone's office to talk. I would wait until I could release it in my office, then I'd go to the other office. What's up with that?

Scrapster

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 2000
My grandmother is the same way. . .Perhaps we lose those "holding in" muscles when we get older. That or she has been cornholed way too many times.

Bignate603

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
As cars get older their seals leak and stuff will leak out. Same thing with people, seals loosen up and a good puff of methane will leak out every no and then as you age.

Cyberian

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2000
This is why:

A little old lady goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor I have this problem with gas, but it
really doesn't bother me too much. They never smell and are always silent. As a matter
of fact, I've farted at least 20 times since I've been here in your office. You didn't know
I was farting because they don't smell and are silent."
The doctor says, "I see, take these pills and come back to see me next week."
The next week the lady goes back. "Doctor," she says, "I don't know what the hell you
gave me, but now my farts...although still silent...stink terribly."
The doctor says, "Good! Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, let's work on your
hearing."

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000
why do you call stupid questions stupid? same thing, no one really cares, it just is what it is

danny~!

rc5

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 1999
Have you ever been caught farting in public?

That's hell embarrasssing. :)

Bignate603

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
At school the guy's locker room is the only safe ground where you can just walk in and rip one without fear of female disgust.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Howard Stern already had a guy who could fart at will on. First he'd suck air through his butt, don't ask me how, then fart away.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Interesting first post...at least you're not selling something.

As for "holding in farts," fuck that...let er rip!

What on earth would make anyone be foolish enough to think I would HOLD IN my FART'S ?!?

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I mean MAYBE if I'm feeling the tip of the iceberg or something... otherwise I'm with Shrek... better out than in !!! ;)