Why do so many people hate Ahmadinejahd?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Because Ahmadinejad isn't a person in Western eyes, but rather a symbol of an oppositional power bloc. Netanyahu, GWB & Obama are viewed much the same from the other side, because the views of common citizens are shaped by the propaganda of their leaders.

People are only united in the presence of a perceived "enemy", and demonization of other people's leadership serves that purpose. Carried to the extreme, it leads to war, which the common people on either side don't really want, nor do they generally benefit, either.

It serves rather well to distract the populace from the shortcomings of their own leadership, as well. The louder they scream about the evil somebody, the more likely that they're robbing the populace blind in the background. Witness the Bush Admin.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Because Ahmadinejad isn't a person in Western eyes,
I agree with that.

Carried to the extreme, it leads to war, which the common people on either side don't really want, nor do they generally benefit, either.
I agree with that too.

Witness the Bush Admin.
It wasn't just the Bush admin, because the Bush admin wasn't even controlling half of it. Bush was on MDMA while 9/11 happened. He was very drugged when he was at that school and it wore off as he saw the damage he had caused. That's a good reason to stay out of the ruling class. It's totally irrational to try to be part of the ruling class. I don't want to work my way up in a business either, because that could lead to disaster and being in bed with the state. Even accepting subsidies gets you screwed. I won't take shit like food stamps because those who take it will pay for it. It's really kind of ridiculous that the govt wants to sterilize people for taking welfare when I wouldn't even have to work if it weren't for the govt. The govt trying to make me destructive when I should just be consuming is a revolt against nature if ever there was one. I'm consuming because the govt distorted the market. I wouldn't have been put on all these drugs if the govt hadn't sponsored big pharma and I'd be able to get off of them as I wished if there were no licensure and if everything were over the counter. The govt has no reason to regulate drugs (especially since some are regulated more than others for no good reason)...they have plenty of excuses but absolutely zero reason to do so. They fooled my parents into all this crap but I'm going to win without the state increasing its power. It all got started with the vaccines that I probably never needed, then ritalin, then desoxyn, then an anti-depressant, then another, then all that mixed with an anti-psychotic, all just constantly being changed around... the doses, the brand names, etc., etc. The govt and big pharma as well as the AMA prays on ignorance so that they ruin anything and everything that could've helped.

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
How do you figure GWB was on MDMA? Did your mommy find your stash, flush it down the toilet and you think it ended up in the water supply which GWB later drank?

Don't attribute to drug use what can be explained as plain old stupidity.

nextJin

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2009
This is why a lot of people hate Paul...... His ideals on government brought in a metric fuckton of nut jobs. What's worse are the critical thinkers never voiced their respective opinions anywhere near the level that someone such as 420 does.

We have quite a few Paul supporters here but 420 seems to be the only one posting all of which is drug induced rants....

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
This is why a lot of people hate Paul...... His ideals on government brought in a metric fuckton of nut jobs. What's worse are the critical thinkers never voiced their respective opinions anywhere near the level that someone such as 420 does.

We have quite a few Paul supporters here but 420 seems to be the only one posting all of which is drug induced rants....

How do you know it's not you who's the nut job?

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
How do you figure GWB was on MDMA? Did your mommy find your stash, flush it down the toilet and you think it ended up in the water supply which GWB later drank?

Don't attribute to drug use what can be explained as plain old stupidity.

MDMA makes you want to fuck and party like a BANDIT.

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009

I don't hate Ron Paul, MD. Some of his more vocal supporters may be cuckoo for cocoa puffs as you pointed out, but the man they idolize isn't a bad person at all.

I see Ron Paul as a new version of H. Ross Perot. He similarly pointed out all the problems in Washington, Wall St., even Main St.

What Ron Paul and Ross Perot failed to do is:

1. Have a snowball's chance in hell of actually being elected as President no matter how right they were or how much sense they made.

2. Have a plan that would actually turn the nation around on the right track that the thieves running things currently would accept.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
This is why a lot of people hate Paul...... His ideals on government brought in a metric fuckton of nut jobs.
His ideals on govt are to bring in its abolition eventually. There are videos out there showing that his long term goal is to discard the Constitution and move people who don't want to be governed to not being governed. That said, I don't see how I could be a nutjob and I'm getting off the drugs. It's a long process. Please feel sorry for me as a fellow Dr. Paul supporter if I become more schizophrenic in the process. I would do the same for you:) At least you got a job in the military and realized, if you didn't already know, that the system is wrong... not everyone is that bright you know. Today's newest military recruits are taught to hate and kill "those brown Muslim bastards!" or so I heard. I'm glad you are neither the one being killed/murdered nor the one who is advocating nuking all the innocent brown people into oblivion. You speak mostly truth, it's just that I identify more as a Rothbardian than I do with Mises while you seem to be the opposite of me in that regard. However, you got me into Human Action whether it was your intent or not.:)